Ready for Dinner!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I barged into our apartment calling out for Suzen.

"Suzyyyyyy"

"Suzzzzz"

"Where the hell are you Suzzy? " I yelled on the top of my voice.

"Oh god what crawled up your tiny ass? Why are you yelling? " Suzen comes out of her bedroom.

"Hey my ass isn't tiny! " I defend myself and she rolls her eyes.

"Anyways what happened? "

"I got a date in an hour and I got nothing to wear" I say in a fake sobbing tone.

"Oh my god a date! " Suzen says like a child. "Oh god did you just say in an hour?  Thank god you have me" Suzen says and I give her a bear hug.

"I do" I said.

"Now go take a nice shower and wash your hair and I am gonna find you a perfect dress. "She says

" Yeppp. Thank you Suz"I say and run towards the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and get into the shower. I use vanilla shampoo as always. After a nice 15 minute bath I dry myself and put on my panties and wrap a robe around my body. I dry my hair with a hair dryer and come out to see Suzen laying dozens of clothes on my bed and watching them carefully. As I close the bathroom door behind me her attention turns towards me.

"Hey I got a perfect dress but I won't show you yet. Now come on get your ass here let me start with the makeup and hair. "

I sat on the chair in front of my mirror. Suzen started with my makeup. I asked her to keep it simple. Apparently I wasn't allowed to look into the mirror and hence my back was facing the mirror. She applied eye liner and mascara on my eyes and use a red lipstick and also a little blush. Then she started with my hairs.As my hairs were naturally straight she just comed them and took them on one side.

"Okay now you can look into the mirror" She said when she was done.

I looked into the mirror and I really looked amazing. It was simple yet beautiful and elegant.

"Thank you Suzen I look beautiful" I said

"I know right"

Then she gave me the dress. It was a beautiful black starpless dress.

"Here go put this on" She said handing me the dress.

"God Suzzy it's so beautiful. Where did you get this? "

"I went shopping yesterday coz guess what even I have a date in like fifteen minutes now." She said casually.

"Oh my god you have a date with whom? Is it Lucien? " I asked and she nodded.

"Oh my god I am so happy for you " I said. Wait did she just say fifteen minutes. Meaning at the same time as me and Nathan.

" Did you just say fifteen minutes. Oh god how are you gonna get ready in fifteen minutes?I am so sorry Suzy.i wouldn't have asked for your help if I knew you had a date. "

"Relax S this is exactly why I didn't tell you. I have showered already and I don't need much time. Even 5 minutes is enough for me. Now run and change. I have kept your jewelry and shoes here. Put it on when you come out" She said and I hugged her.

"Hey don't spoil my work" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you Suzen" I said and she smiled. I took my dress and changed into it. The dress stopped at my mid thighs and was open till my mid back. I came out and saw the jewellery that Suzen had kept for me. I put on the pearl necklace and the loop earrings. Then I put on the black Stilletos. I also decided to put on a few rings. I really like rings. When I was done I took one final look at the mirror and I looked beautiful.The dress fit my body perfectly.