Jealous!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

After the meeting was over Mr. Emerson left to attend a call dismissing all the others. I collected my notes and was about to leave when I felt a hand on my wrist. It was Mr. Grayson Reynolds and he was smiling. Well he had a really beautiful smile and he looked charming when he showed one. I wonder how Mr. Emerson must be looking when he smiles. Does he even smile? And why do I care?

'𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶'
Said my subconscious

What? No I don't! Or maybe yes! Noooo! Absolutely not!

"Hello Miss....? " Mr. Reynolds forwarded his hand for handshake and stopped waiting for me to tell my name as Mr. Emerson stopped him earlier.

"Saira De Martel" I said as I accepted his hand.

"Saira" He said .

"Yes Sir. How may I help you? " I asked waiting for him to reply but he didn't .

"Sir? "

"Yeah !oh !I was just lost in your beauty" He stated smirking and I giggled and blushed at the same time.

"Well that was hilarious" I said

"No I am serious. You are extremely beautiful Miss Saira" He said with a smile

"Thank you and just Saira please" I said as I don't like being call Miss Saira.

"Well Saira how did you end up working for Mr. Emerson? " He asked with a smile never leaving his face

"Well I moved to New Orleans a month ago and when I was looking for a job I found a flyer and here I am "

"Oh so you are kind of new here"

"Yeah I am and I don't know more than half of the places here as more than half of my day is spent in the office "

"Well that's sad. New Orleans is a place to be explored. The art, the music and everything else is extraordinary here"

"Well I'll surely explore it someday then"

"Just let me know I'll kidnap you from the Emerson empire and show you our city on a horse" He said chuckling

I laughed at his comment. He is a funny guy. Just then Mr. Emerson stormed towards us. His jaw clenched and his face red with anger. My laugh died at the site of him. It looked like he was coming to kill us.

"The meeting was over long back Mr. Reynolds you should have left by now" He said through gritted teeth.

"Well I was just leaving but how could I leave without having a chat with such a beautiful lady? " Mr. Reynolds replied and i slightly blushed at his comment. I thought I should say thank you but shrugged the thought away looking at Mr. Emerson. I could see Mr. Emerson clenching his jaw and glaring at Mr. Reynolds. If glares could kill people Mr. Reynolds would be long dead by now. Without sparing another glance at Mr. Reynolds ,Mr.Emerson grabbed my wrist and started dragging me out of the room but suddenly he stopped and turned around and faced Mr. Reynolds and said

"Do not flirt with my employees Mr. Reynolds or there will be consequences. You may leave now. " And without waiting for his reply he started dragging me out again. I gave a apologetic smile to Mr. Reynolds and he nodded and smiled back. As soon as I was out of the room Mr.Emerson started dragging me somewhere, I guess his cabin. I did not dare ask looking at his face which was tightly clenced. Well he looked hot even when angry. Wait what? Did I just call my boss hot?

'𝓨𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭'

My damn subconscious replied. Ugh I was brought out of my thoughts by getting dragged with a lot of force in a cabin which was of course his. He closed the door and pushed me to the door trapping me between his arms which he placed on my either sides. His action had current running through my body. He was incredibly close to me and I guess I was about to lose my mind.

"Why were you laughing with him? " He asked staring right into my eyes and melting me more than I already was.

"With who? " I asked confused

"Don't play innocent. Few moments ago you were laughing with that bastard Reynolds and of course blushing at his comments." Oh damn! He saw that. I know how strict he is about work. I shouldn't have laughed but the meeting was over it wasn't something unprofessional but still he was angry so I guess I should say sorry.

"I am sorry Sir. I understand it was very unprofessional of me. I promise it won't happe.. nn, happen again" I said suttering the last part as he was moving more close to me.

"Damn it Saira! Are you really that innocent or you just act like one huh? "He said getting more angry

"What are you talking about? " I asked
confused.

"What are you and Reynolds? How long have you known him? How many times have you fucked? " Wow! Now that hurt me. His words pricked me like a thorne and made me furious at the same time.

"Excuse me Mr. Emerson" I said trying to push him using both my palms but he was too strong. Instead he held both my wrists and pinned them above my head.

"What are you doing Mr. Emerson? This is.... Umm this is very inappropriate. " I said getting nervous by his closeness. The way he held my hands made my knees wiggle which I tried to control.

"Answer me Saira! " He said roughly hold my hands more tightly.

"You are hurting me Sir and as far as your questions are concerned I don't know Mr. Reynolds I just met him today and we had a little chat that's it and you cannot talk to me like that Mr. Emerson. It's none of your business who I laugh with or smile with." I said angrily and his
grip on my hands loosened as he set them free and moved a step back. I caught myself releasing a breath which I wasn't aware I was holding. I saw him running his finger's through his hairs and then again he looked straight in my eyes and moved closer to me again. As there was no room for me go move back I was trapped between him and the door again. He swiftly grabbed my waist which made my chest collied with his. Current ran through my body again and his touch made me all dreamy. I rested my hands on his chest my the sudden action.

"Everything related to you is my fucking business. Do you understand me Saira? "He said

" Wait why? "

"Because I said so. I don't want you to flirt around with other men. Do you get it? "

"No" I said almost shouting. I mean wtf. Who is he to tell me what I should do in my personal life. "First of all I wasn't flirting with Mr. Reynolds and second you can't tell me what to do with my personal life. " I said pushing him getting out of his hold. I grabbed the door and stormed out.