Busy days!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I felt good knowing that Alicia was actually Nathan's cousin but I was also feeling a bit mad because he did that to me. But the feeling of happiness was much more. It had been a few months that I met him but I always felt so safe and amazing with him. I always wanted to be with him and touch him and kiss his beautiful lips and graze my hand into his soft hairs. The way he held me with all the possesiveness and dominance actually made me so wet. This was a completely new experience for me.

Yesterday when I returned home I had to tell Andy and Suzen everything about the date or else they weren't gonna let me sleep. Also Suzen told us about her date and what a gentleman man Lucien was. He took her on a beach with a beautiful date set up and candles and how they talked about each other. Also they kissed. I am really happy for the both of them.

Now I am in my shower getting ready to go for office as we are having a very important deal which is gonna need a lot of hard work and no resting.

I quickly got out of the shower and changed into a black floral blouse with a black leather skirt.I took all the necessary things and went out.

Saira's outfit

Saira's outfit.

Andy had already prepared the breakfast.

"Morning guys"I wished Andy and Suzzy who were already digging into their plates.

" Morning"both of them said with their mouth still full at which I chuckled.

I took myself a plate and served myself.
Andy had prepared some waffles and scrambled eggs , some crispy bacon along with some spinach and baby tomatoes. I ate my breakfast and thanked Andy and went to office.

As I reached office I made Nathan's coffee and went towards his office and served him

As I reached office I made Nathan's coffee and went towards his office and served him. He was too busy working and also gave me a shitload of work. God this week is gonna be hectic. We are looking forward to  a million dollar deal with an Italian company for which we have to work hard for a whole week without resting. The final meeting was supposed to be next month but things changed and Nathan called me early morning to inform me. I gave him his schedule and took all the files that needed to be examined and went to my cabin. Sure I wanted to kiss my greek god like boss but he was too busy to notice me. But hey I am not complaining I understand.