Day off!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

What the hell is wrong with him? How can he tell me what to do and what not to in my personal life? Sure he is my boss but only in my professional life he can't decide anything for me. And how can he even say that everything I do is his business? This makes no sense, ugh. Stupid arrogant Emerson. I went to my cabin and continued with my work but I stupid mind kept on thinking about the closeness we shared moments ago. How good it felt. Omg what am I saying. I need to find a mental asylum for myself. Stupid Saira. I was interrupted by a buzz on my desk. It was the office phone on which only my boss aka Mr. Emerson calls. I answered the call.

"Yes Sir? "

"In my cabin now " Thats all he said and hanged up. What the hell? Is this even a way to talk to human whom you have just pissed. Damn this man. I got up from my chair , straighter my dress and walked towards his cabin. I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in. I opened the door and let myself in. He was sitting in his chair wearing only a shirt and his coat kept aside. Top two buttons of his shirt were open and his hair messy. He looked damn hot! Ugh, no Saira you can't think like that he just pissed you, didn't he? Yeah he did. I came out of my dreamy world before he could notice. He was still looking in his laptop not even looking at me. I cleared my throat and said.

"You called me Sir? "

Then he looked away from his laptop and stared straight into my eyes.

"Yes, please take a seat" I did as he said.

"Tomorrow there is a ball in the evening where all the business people will be gathering. As my secretary you have to join me. It's a great opportunity for you to increase your knowledge and learn different perspectives in business" He said. Oh wow! I thought he was gonna say sorry for his earlier actions. Whatever. Since this is a part of my job as his secretary and also a good opportunity for me I shall join him.

"Okay Sir I 'll be there"I said and he nodded.

"I'll ask someone to deliver you the dress and a car will be sent to your apartment in the evening tomorrow and yes you have a day off tomorrow in case you need to prepare for the ball."

"There's no need Si-.... " I started but he interrupted me

"I wasn't asking you Saira" He said firmly

Bastard.
Yet cute. Wait what? Did I just call him cute. Before my irrational mind starts blabbering again I nodded and started running out but his voice stopped me.

"Saira"

I turned around noon to face him.

"You can leave now it's already 6pm"

"Okay Sir. Thank you"
He nodded and I left his cabin. I quickly gathered all my stuff from my cabin and rushed home. I just needed a relaxing bath.

I went home and greeted Suzen and Andy .I told them all about the day and how weird my boss was acting and both of them claimed the most impossible thing in the world that my arrogant little.....wait...not little...my arrogant bitchy bastard boss had a crush on me.Duh ,this comment made me laugh like insane.

After a small chat we had our dinner and wished each other goodnight before going to bed.As I was laying on my bed all i could think was how close we were in his cabin and how good it felt.His mere touch ran shivers through my body.Why am I feeling like this.Why did I feel safe even when he had pinned me by the door.Why am I even questioning myself all this weird things.Well stupid me.Shrugging off the thoughts I fell asleep.

The next day I got up early as I have now become used to my daily routine.Since I had a day off today I decided to prepare some breakfast for the three of us.I cooked some eggs and sausages and placed them in a plate with some baby tomatoes.