Epilogue!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

It's been 3 years since our marriage and we have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl who is 2 years old now. She's exactly like Nathan in everything. She's beautiful, smart, caring and strong.

Today is Suzen and Lucien's wedding anniversary. They got married just 6 months after our wedding.

It's evening and I am getting ready for the celebration party.

I am wearing a brown mini dress.

I stare at myself in the mirror

I stare at myself in the mirror. I look beautiful.

Just then the door opens and Nathan walks in and stands behind me.

He stares at me through the mirror in front of me.

"Hmmm... You look breathtaking my love" He said as he placed a open mouthed kiss on my neck making me open and my knees go weak.

Then he kissed my bare shoulder.

"Nathan we have to go" I said breathlessly

"Mmm... But we'll continue this" He said as he turned me around and placed a kiss on my forehead. His words making me confused whether I should attend Suzzy's party or stay here and let him fuck me . But Suzyy will kill me if I didn't attend.

Abigail our sweet little baby girl was waiting in the living room for us. She is very understanding and cute.

Nathan picked her up from the couch and we walked towards the car.

"Daddy play" Little Abby whines.

"We are going to a party baby you can play there as much as you want" Nathan cooes her.

"Yaaayyyy" She gets excited.

We get in the car after placing Abigail safely in her seat behind.

We drive over to Suzzy and Luciens Mansion.

They have arranged the party in their backyard.

On reaching we enter the Mansion and Abby immediately wiggles out of Nathans hold and runs where there are arrangements for children.

"Careful princess" Nathan shouts from behind.

" Let's go find Suzzy and Lucien " I say and he intervines our fingers and we get inside.

Finally I spot Suzzy wearing a beautiful blue dress looking as hot as ever. Luciens also there along with her.