Mountain house! (part 2)

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I walked around the house and came across a large window which showed a path towards a house. I yelled Nathan's name to ask about it.

"Nathaaaann"

"Yes babe, coming"

Within a minute he was near me.

"What's up? Did you take a tour? "

"Yeah I did. It's beautiful. I was wondering who's house is that? "I pointed towards the house in front of us.
He chuckled and said " Mine. Both these are mine. This one has 3 bedrooms with washrooms, a kitchen , living room,a fireplace whereas as that one over there has a gym, a movie theater, my office, a living room with a fireplace ,a pooltable and a bar" He said smiling and looking at me.

"Wow! can I have a look? "

"Sure babe. Go check it out and I 'll get our lunch ready by then " He said kissing my cheek and walked away. I froze at my spot. His lips are so soft. The kiss sent a tingling sensation throughout my body. I can just live with his lips on me forever. Wait, omg why am I feeling like this? Maybe because you are falling for me. Oh shut up. How can I...? I mean how can I not? He is so sweet. Maybe he loves me too. Ok back to earth Saira.

I walked towards the other house. It has a beautiful wooden door. I walked inside and I was in love with the interior. It was beautiful. First was the living room with a beautiful glass fireplace. It was marvelous. It had a beautiful couch with a coffee table. The floor and the ceiling was made of wood. I could see two doors and a staircase standing in the living room. I walked towards the first door and opened it. It was a gym. A very very luxurious gym with a huge mirror. I walked inside and took a look at all the machines and equipments. Then I walked towards the second door and opened it. It was a office. Yeah right Nathan told me he had a office in here. It was cool and huge but not as huge as his office in the company. I walked out closing the door. Then I went upstairs. There was no door it was a huge area with a pool table and some seating beside it and a movie theater beside the pool table. Also there was a bar to the right of the movie theater. The whole floor was dedicated for entertainment purpose. Also it had a huge balcony with a great view. I am in loveeee with this placeeeee and with Nathannnn. Wait what the hell did I just say? Shut up Saira. Forget what you just said. Forget it forget it forget it. I sang in my head.

When I was done checking the house I went outside and laid on a lounge chair and closed my eyes.

After some times I was startled by Nathan
"Hello sweetheart" He whispered in my ear. I got up and sat fixing my dress.

"Hey" I said

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" He said smiling and sitting beside me

"Oh no.... That's fine" I said smiling back.

"Come on lets go the lunch is ready! "

"What have you cooked? " I asked out of curiosity.

"See for yourself" He said as he held his hand out for me which I took and we walked towards the kitchen.

I went in and was in love with the lasagna placed on the kitchen counter.