She's mine!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

It has been over 6 months after the visit Nathan's parents house. He often took me to meet them as I loved them a lot and they loved me too. Finally it felt like I had a family again. But then was this all meant to be forever? Or was this just another game of life?

I shook away the thoughts and continued with my work. My thoughts again wandered to our make out sessions. Yep just make out sessions. Even in 6 months we haven't had sex yet. We are just taking things slow.

"Saira in my cabin now" Nathan's voice rang through the intercom.

"Coming " I said and went in his cabin.

I am wearing a double button black blazer dress.

I walked inside his cabin and as soon as his eyes landed on me they darkened

kened. He observed me from head to toe and back up again.

"Hey" I said blushing furiously due to his intense gaze.

He did not reply instead he got up and took long intimidating strides towards me. He grabbed my waist and pushed me to the door locking it. He grabbed both my hands and pinned them above my head which made me bite my lip and it didn't go unnoticed ny Nathan as he quickly freed my lip with his other hand.

"Don't bite you lip" He said and I muttered a small sorry unable to speak due to the closeness between us.

"Why didn't you come in my cabin when you were already in the office? " He asked.

"Umm...You asked me to make perfect arrangements for today's meeting and I was busy with that" I said trying to be confident.

"I did not ask you to ignore me. You were supposed to come give me a good morning kiss first" He said coming dangerously closer to me.

"I.. I wasn't ignoring you... I was just... I am sorry."I said

" You are not allowed to start your work before kissing me" He said and in an instant landed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. With one hand he gripped my throat and the other held my waist sending shivers down my spine.