Trust!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I barely slept yesterday. To say I am just scared is an understatement. I am horrified and why won't I be. This man is dangerous and I know he will hurt Nathan if I don't stay away from him. I don't care if he hurts me but I'll be damned if I let anything happen to Nathan because of me. I love him so much that I can't even bear to see a scratch on him. I have to protect him. Maybe I should inform the police about his texts but how can I when he is everywhere. Just when I was in my thoughts my phone pinged indicating a message. I hesitantly took the phone and was relived to see it was from Nathan.

Nathan-Good morning baby. Can't wait to see you. I am coming to pick you up. Be ready! I Love you.

No he can't come here. That sick asshole James is watching me. If he sees me going to office with Nathan he might try to hurt him. I quickly reply him.

Saira- Good morning Nathan! Actually I am going to have breakfast with Suzen in a cafe near our office so I'll come to office directly from there. Bye.

I feel bad for not replying I love you too. But if I have to break up with him I can't say that right now. I am not sure if I should tell him about James or not. I don't want to be a burden. Besides if James finds out he will hurt Nathan to get on me. No no no I have to be smart. I can't talk to anyone about this. I look at the time and freak out. I quickly get up from the bed and run towards the bathroom and do my business, take a nice shower which helps me to calm down. It reminds me that I am not the naive little Saira anymore. I am a strong woman. Nathan brought out that side of me and I can't let James take it away from me. But I can't let anything happen to Nathan either. Debating with myself I come out of the shower and walk into the closet to find a good outfit.

I choose a purple spaghetti strap dress with a matching purple blazzer.

I quickly leave the house before Andy and Suzen find me

I quickly leave the house before Andy and Suzen find me. If they notice me they will surely know something is wrong. I get in the cab and tell the address to the driver. My phone pings which makes my heart beat fast. I open the message. It's from James.

James- Purple looks good on you sweetie!

How the hell does he know? I look around from the cab to see if he is nearby but couldn't look longer as the driver drove us off. Now I am scared to shit. Will he stop if I break up with Nathan? No of course not. I know him very well he will surely hurt him for touching me. He thinks he owns me. That stupid bastard. I think I should tell Nathan. Atleast warn him to be careful. But what if he thinks I am a problem for him. Will he think so?....He loves me and I guess that's enough reason for me to tell him. If James thinks I am stupid enough to not warn Nathan then he still thinks that I am the same naive girl. I need to be smart.

I need to act like I have broken up with Nathan and also tell him everything at the same time. But it will be difficult since James is following me. First I have to convince him that I am going to break up with Nathan.