Late for work!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

As I entered the apartment I was attacked by the monstrous beasts that live with me.

"Come on Saira spill I can't take it anymore" Andy starts with his drama while I roll my eyes.

"Yup quick details girl" Suzen yells

They pull me towards the couch and literally throw me on it

"Hey that hurts" I fake frown.

"Oh doesn't matter come on spill"Says Suzen and I roll my eyes.

I tell them everything and even show them our pictures and they both give me the aw look especially Andy but his look wasn't for us but for Nathan. God he was eyeraping my man. Damn did I just say my man? No there is no such thing. It was just a date. Wait was it a date for him? Or just hanging out? Maybe I should talk to him about it? Um no I don't think that's a good idea or maybe I should. Ugh whatever.

"Saira"

"Saira"

"Hello dreamy girl"

"Uh.. What? " I ask confused

"Are you day dreaming now? Looks like somebody is in love" Suzen teases

"Hey there is no such thing besides I am not sure if it was even a date" I say with a small smile and shrug my shoulder

"Oh come on that man was jealous for you. He definitely likes you or maybe loves you." Says Andy

"Hey don't give me hopes" I say sadly

"It's good to have hopes. Besides you gotta tell me about the man that was asking for me"

"Oh yes about that. He said that he really likes you and wanted to go on a date with you and also he is my bosses best friend and since he was at the ball I think he is a business man too"

"Oh my god! What's his name? "

"Lucien Rodriguez and he is really handsome and the way he was pleading me I can tell he is so into you" I say winking at her.

"Oh since he is a business man we can easily find him on the internet" Andy suggested

"Okay let's check out"

Suzen searches for him on the internet.

"Yeah that's him" I say

"Oh my goodness! I am definitely taking him if you don't want him Suzzy girl"

"Hell no! He looks so hot. Oh my god! Eyes off Andy. I hope he is a good person too. Let's search more about him. " Says Suzen and I chuckle while Andy rolls his eyes.

"Yeah Nathan claims that he is a decent man. Wait Andy don't you have a boyfriend?And why haven't we met him yet? "

"Oh yes I do but hey I was just checking him out and I'll set up a dinner for us soon don't worry"

"Sure Andy now Guys can we come back to me? " Suzen yells and we both laugh. We search more about him and come to know that Lucien is the CEO of Arredamento which is a famous decor brand in USA . He is a self made billionaire. His father was a teacher and mother was a doctor. Also he is 25 while Suzen is 23 and so am I. I wonder what is Nathan's age so I google it and find out he is 25 too. Both are too young to be billionaires. I find out that Nathan is also a self made business man.

"Okay Saira I think I might give him a chance so how do we contact him? "

"Yeah I think you should but I am gonna beat his ass if he hurts you" Says Andy