High five!

In the above image Hallea Jones as Alicia Scott.

Hey guys I know some of you might be fans of Hallea, I myself am but her character in this story is negative. It's just a character and no offense against Hallea fans so please don't hate me or my story. Kay! Thank you! Love you all and njoy!

𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

It was almost lunch time and I thought I should have lunch with Saira today. I took my coat and went out towards her cabin. Her cabin door was open. I peeked inside to see her hugging a man. My insides started boiling immediately. Who the hell is he? And what is he doing here? I saw lunch on her table. Did he bring that for her? I decided to get answer to all the questions but first I have to stop their hugging ceremony.

"What the hell is going on here? " I shouted at the top of my voice. My jaw clenching and eyes flaring. Saira introduced him as her friend Andrew and she called me Sir in front of him. Did she want to hide our relationship from her? Wait what is our relationship? Is that why she hid the love bite? To hide it from him? This is driving me insane. After introducing the man decided to leave and what he said while leaving drove me fucking crazy with Anger.

"Well I'll get going now. See you at home babe" He said and left.

At home ?what the fuck. What the fuck does he mean at home? Do they live together? And did he just call her babe in front of my? I turned to look at Saira who was standing there with wide eyes. My body became stiff at what I just heard. I don't care who that man is Saira is mine. I took long strides towards her and grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards my cabin. Just as we got out of her cabin Saira asked me

"Where are we going Nathan? " I stopped in my tracks and turned around glaring at her and answered in a dangerous low voice trying not to snap at her.

"Not.a.word.Saira" I said to her at which she gulped. I turned around again and dragged her inside my cabin and slammed the door shut. Then I took her inside my bathroom and shut the door again. I picked her and made her sit on the counter. I looked furiously in her eyes. I had to calm myself down. I put my one hand on her neck and the other on her waist gripping her tightly and slammed my lips on her. I kissed her possesively and with everything inside me. She kissed me back. She wrapped her legs around my waist and put her hands in my hair which felt so good. I bit her lower lip for entrance which I got. Our tongues fought for dominance which of course I won. She tasted so fucking good. I can't imagine any other man fucking touching her. I'll kill them no matter who they are. We kissed for minutes and finally I pulled back to breathe. I leaned my forhead against her and both of us were breathing heavily. The kiss seamed to calm me a little but not much.

"Explain Saira. Everything" I said looking deep into her eyes resting both my hands on her waist.

"Uhh.. He is Andrew my Friend. " She started.

"I know that Saira. Tell me what I want to know" I said with my jaw still clenched.

"Yeah." She said in a low voice.

"Uh.. He is my roommate. I along with Suzen live in his house as paying guests and we are just friends that's it. I thought I should change my dress so I asked him to get me my clothes so he was here"she answered. The fact that he was just her friend calmed me down but the fact that she shared her apartment with a man made my blood boil.

"Why the hell do you live with a man? " I asked furiously.

"I told you he is just my friend. When I moved to New Orleans with Suzen she said that her friend Andrew had his own apartment and that he was ready to share with us. At first he wasn't ready to accept money as Suzen is his best friend but eventually when we insisted he accepted. And he is my friend now too. We had no other place to go. I thought about finding a apartment but it's difficult to live alone in a city you aren't even familiar properly with yet" She said. It calmed me a bit but still I can't have her living in the same with another man. Also he called her babe.