The deal!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I woke up at 6 as I have to reach early today for the preparations of the meeting. I took a nice shower and went to the closet to find a proper outfit. After I got the salary last month I went shopping with Suzen and we did a hella lot of shopping. I looked through the closet and I decided to wear a white crop top with a white high waist pant and a blazer. I matched the outfit with white pumps and tied my hair into a formal ponytail.

I took my stuff and got out of my room

I took my stuff and got out of my room. I took a sticky note and wrote that I am leaving early and stuck it on the refrigerator.

I took a cab and drove to office. Before I got in and went to the nearby cafe to get a coffee for me and Nathan along with breakfast. I am sure Nathan would be so engrossed in work that he won't even remember to have breakfast. I ordered two coffees and Blueberry pancakes with bananas and strawberries for both of us. I quickly took the order paid for it and went to office. It was 7 in the morning. I directly went to Nathan's cabin as I knew he would be here early today. I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in. I went inside and my eyes got stuck on the man in front of me. He was wearing a blue three piece suit with a tie and looking dropdead gorgeous. His sexy jawline and those beautiful kissable plump lips had me drooling over them. Then my eyes went up and stared right into his eyes which were staring back at me. He was looking extremely hot and handsome. I saw him staring at me from head to toe and then his eyes caught me staring at him which lead to a small sexy smirk on his face.