The meeting!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

A month went by with the same routine
Work work and work. My asshole boss didn't go even a bit easy on me. Also I felt that he tried to ignore me every time yet I caught him stealing glances of me with the corner of his eyes during meetings. Not that I am complaining I had my fair share too. But I am not sure if he just wanted to look at me or there was something else he must be thinking about. Anyways today we have a meeting with Mr. Grayson Reynolds, CEO of Reynolds Corporation. Yesterday when I informed Mr. Emerson about it I noticed him getting red with anger. Maybe they had a clash.

Today I reached office early as the meeting is in our office and I have  to do preparations. Today I am wearing a red knot slip dress and I matched it with black stilettos.

Saira's outfit

Saira's outfit

I went to my cabin and started with the preparations.

𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

A month went by and I did my best to ignore Saira though I used to steal glances of her but we talked only about work. I tried by best not to get carried away by her so I tried to avoid her as much as I could.

Today we have a meeting with the 'bastard' Grayson Reynolds. He is the shittiest person and a number one playboy I have ever known. Even I am but not as much as him. My biggest concern today is Saira. He will surely try to flirt with her and lure her into his trap. I'll kill him right at that point. What the fuck! Why am I getting angry even if he flirts with her. She is just my employee. Right she is my employee and he can't flirt with my employees in my company.... and also outside just with her, he can have others. Stop! What am I even thinking. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in " I said

Saira entered through the door and she looked extremely beautiful than ever. Of course he looks beautiful always but today she looked more prettier. Her black hair tied in a bun with two strands of hair coming out from either side. Her beautiful  red dress that stopped at her mid thigh and her gorgeous face of course. I kept staring at her until she cleared her throat.

"Ahmm... Yes? " I asked

"Sir Mr. Reynolds has arrived and is waiting for you. "She said. Did she meet him? If yes then what did they talk? I should ask her.

" Okay I am coming"I said and she nodded and turned around to leave but I stopped her calling out her name

"Saira"

"Yes sir? "

"First of all call me Nathan and second I wanted to ask you if you met him? "

"You know sir I can't call you by your  first name you are my boss and who are you talking about? "

"Reynolds. Did you meet him? "

"No Sir I haven't met him yet but Jessie told me he has arrived and is waiting for you so I came to inform you"I felt good on hearing that. Good that they haven't met. I should not let him meet her alone.