Party!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I took a nice shower, washed my hair with my favorite vanilla shampoo . I wrapped a towel around my body and got out of the bathroom only to be scared to death. As I opened the door Suzen was standing right in front of it with two dresses in her hand.

"Jeez Suzen you scared the shit out of me" I said furrowing my brows.

"Oh stop being so dramatic! Look at these two which one do you like? " She asked referring to the dresses.

I liked both the dresses but I choose the one in her right hand. It was beautiful and elegant.

"This one" I said.

"Okay great choice come on now let me get started" She said and handed me a robe to change into. I got into the robe and sat on the vanity. She did my makeup and hair but I wasn't freaking allowed to watch myself. But I trust her she is very good at this.

Once she was done she handed me the dress . I went into the bathroom and tried not to look at myself in the mirror before wearing the dress. I slipped into the dress and it fitted me perfectly. I walked out without looking in the mirror as I was given a warning by Suzen while entering the bathroom.

I opened the door and was startled my a loud scream.

"Oh my godddd Saira you look so prettyyy! I am the best! " She said and I was confused if she was complementing me Or herself.

"And of course you are naturally pretty" She added.

"Oh my god what the hell happened? Why did you scream? Did someone break in? " Andy asked as in entered and looked like he ran a marathon.

"Oh I just got excited looking and Saira" Suzen said with a apologetic smile.

Then his eyes turned towards me and turned into a smirk.

"You know what Saira if I was straight I would fall head over heels just by looking at you right now. You look absolutely breathtaking" He said and I blushed.

"Thank you Andy and Suzen"

"Hey your thank you is not gonna work you have to get me a whole tub of cookie dough ice cream tomorrow" She said.

"Fineee" I said rolling my eyes as we all chuckled.

"Come on wear this " She said passing me
Peach coloured pumps.

I quickly wore them and stood in front of the mirror to look at myself. I looked... Amazing and beautiful. I was wearing a off shoulder peach cocktail dress.