First day!

𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣'𝙨  𝙥𝙤𝙫

I got up at 6 am and went to check on Saira. It was her first day and she was in my house sleeping in my bed. I thought I should go and wake her. So I went to her room only to find her sleeping like a little girl hugging one of my pillow. She looked so beautiful.

𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓮
My inner voice said.
Right she is my employee and I just helped her yesterday that's it. I should wake her now. I went near her bed and sat on the edge and called her touching her arm.

"Saira"

"Saira"

"Mmmmm" She moaned

God this girl is making me hard with just that sound. Control yourself Nathan.

"Saira get up its 6.15 and its your first day " I said to her

"Mmm yeah" She said and got up like she saw a ghost in her dreams.

"Omg! It's my first day and I completely forgot omg my boss is gonna kill me if I am late on my first day"she started blabbering without realizing where she is.

"Oh I don't think he is so cruel"I said.

" What? Omg! Mr. Emerson?What are you doing in my house? Oh wait... T.. This is.. isn't my house! Where am I? And why are you hear? "

"Calm down Saira, you are at my place and you were too drunk yesterday and also your friends were at the party so I couldn't leave you alone in your house" I explained

"Omg! I am so sorry for the trouble Mr. Emerson I ll show myself out immediately. Wait... What am I wearing? Whose shirt is this? And why am I wearing this? " She asked with an embarrassed and terrified expression.

"Of course that is my shirt Saira since you are in my house and you are wearing this because you puked over your dress"

"Oh my gosh! I... I am so.. so sorry Mr. Emerson. This is so embarrassing. Please don't fire me I promise this won't happen again I am really sorry " Saying this is got up from the bed in a instance and started running towards the door but I caught her arm and pulled her towards me.

"Where are you going Saira? " I asked furrowing

" I.. um I 'll go to my place and change your shirt and wash it and iron it and give it back to you as it is. I am so sorry Mr. Emerson for the trouble just don't fire me I promise I 'll not be such an embarrassment at work" She said in one breath. She looked so scared...maybe because she thought I was going to fire her but it was impossible for me to spend a day without watching her beautiful face...

'𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓲𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 ... 𝓕𝓸𝓬𝓾𝓼 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓕𝓸𝓬𝓾𝓼'

"First of all you need to calm down Saira because I am not going to fire you. Whatever you do outside my office is none of my business I brought you here because you were a mess yesterday and so were your friends"her eyes widened as if in realization and I knew what she was thinking" And don't worry I told your friends that I was taking you with me. Now secondly you don't need to return my shirt you can keep it. I have asked someone to get you some clothes and he 'll be here any minute so how about you take a shower and I'll bring the clothes once they arrive"

She sighed and said "umm... Okay.. Thank you Mr. Emerson"she was about to turn and go towards the bathroom when I caught her arm again and said " It's Nathan for you Saira. Just Nathan"with that I left the room.

I went to my room took a shower and got dressed in my office suit. Then I went to the kitchen to make some coffee. Just then I heard a knock on the door and I knew who it was. I collected the clothes for Saira and breakfast from my man. Then I placed the breakfast on the kitchen counter and went to Saira's room to give her the clothes.