Mountain house!

𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I woke up at 7 in the morning and went to check on Saira. I could see her sleeping peacefully. I thought about making breakfast for her myself. Also I have to order her some clothes as I want to take her out today. I walk towards her and kiss on her forhead lightly. "Good morning baby" I whisper lightly so as to not wake her up and walk towards my room to take a shower. I got dressed into a plain white tshirt and blue jeans. I went to the kitchen and decided to make
Chicken and Waffles with some orange juice. I quickly collected the ingredients and started making. I am good at cooking. I used to cook with my mother in our family home. She taught me most of the dishes.

In an hour I was finished cooking. Now only the orange juice was to be made. I washed some fresh oranges and was gonna start making the juice when I saw Saira walking down the stairs looking angelic in my hoodie. Her hair messed up yet she managed to look so pretty. Adorable. She saw me in the kitchen and walked towards me.

"Good morning Saira" I said with a huge grin. It was good to see her waking in my house , in my hoodie.

"Good morning Mr. Emerson" I frowned as she addressed me Mr. Emerson again

"And what did I tell you about my name? "

"Oh sorry I am not used to it yet. Good morning Nathan" My smile reappeared.

"Morning sunshine. Take a seat the breakfast is ready I'll just make some orange juice and then we can eat. " I said

"You made breakfast? "She asked with a shocked expression

" Yeah, can't I cook in my own house? "

" No, I mean of course you can, I just didn't know you can cook"

"You still don't know a lot about me Saira"

"I would like to know then"

"Okay first let's have breakfast "

"Let me make the juice you can sit for a while" She said with a smile.

"It's fine it will be ready in a few minutes"

"I insist"

"Okay" I said and walked out to sit on the dining table. She was so beautiful and the fact that she was starting to give me a chance made my heart bloom. She wants to know about me and I'll ans to her every question. Expect the part about Melissa. I can't tell her about that. Not yet. But why not? I mean she is just my ex. Someone I thought I loved too deeply but I don't think that it was my true love. I never felt for her the way I feel about Saira. My thoughts were interrupted by clearing of throat.

"Deep in thoughts? " She asked

"Probably nothing. Is the juice ready? "

"Yeah it is. "

"Okay you take a seat now let me serve"

"It's okay I can.... "

"Please let me Saira" I said with pleading eyes.

"Um.. Okay... "She took a seat on the dining table and I went in the kitchen to served us and brought the plates outside. Her eyes lit up on seeing it.