Meeting Parents!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

It's been a month since the incident and my therapy sessions and I am feeling much better now. Also now I live with Nathan. A few days back he asked me to move in with him.Andy and Suzzy were sad that I was moving out but the were more happy in my hapiness.I promised to facetime them everyday. Everything has been great. Every night we sleep together cuddling in each other's arms. We haven't done the deed yet. Nathan has been very patient. Everyday he tells me how sexy I am and how turned on he gets by me but he wants to wait for the special timing and also he wants be to get better enough first as much that I won't have to see the therapist anymore.
Everything has been amazing.

It's monday morning and I just came out of the shower in my robe. Nathan is already up and might be making breakfast. Nathan insisted on making breakfast everyday but I protested and finally we decided that we'll make breakfast on alternate days.

I went into our closet. Our how beautiful does it sound! I choose a cyan jacket with high waist cyan shorts and a white crop top. I paired it with peach heels and a white sling bag.

I quickly put on the outfit and went downstairs

There he was serving breakfast in his crimson blue three piece suit and he truly was a sight to sore eyes. Everyday he becomes hotter and hotter.

I walked towards him and he immediately looked at me as my heels made sound

"Good morning baby" I wished him with a peck on his lips.

"Good morning love. Now is this how you wish me good morning? " He asked and I furrowed my brows in confusion. Before I could react anything more he cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips on mine and I immediately responded as we kissed passionstely.

"Now this is how you wish good morning " He said and I blushed.

"Come on shy lady take a seat the breakfast is ready"he said as he pecked my forhead and walked into the kitchen.

I took a seat and opened my Instagram on my phone and scrolled through it. Everything was boring.

" Here you go my lady" Nathan said as he placed a plate of English breakfast and tea in front of me.