Her fear!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

After we went inside Nathan stayed by my side the whole time. Even when he had to talk to someone he took me with him and would cut the talk short so that I don't get bored. These little things that he did for me made me love him even more than it was possible to love someone. I am indeed very lucky to have him as mine. It's good to see the arrogant, cocky boss turn into a kind one. Not that he wasn't fair to all his employees before of course he was. I had got to know about his life before me from Lucien who is Nathan's bestfrnd when he came to meet Suzen at our apartment. He told me what a naughty kid Nathan was. He used to always run around the house and sometimes breaking things. Lucien and Nathan have been best friends since they were kids. Talking about his childhood I wonder what his parents will think about me.

All my thoughts were cut short when I saw Suzen entering the party hall with Lucien. She was wearing a dark red lace knee length dress with spaghetti straps and a slit from her mid thighs and looking drop dead gorgeous.

 She was wearing a dark red lace knee length dress with spaghetti straps and a slit from her mid thighs and looking drop dead gorgeous

As her eyes met mine she motioned Lucien to walk towards us. She reached in front of me and hugged me as Lucien bro hugged Nathan.

"Omg Suzen why didn't you tell me you were coming to the party? "

"Now would it be a surprise if I told you and if you would have thought about it you would know that of course Lucien would bring me here as his date"

"Oh god I am so happy you are here. You look absolutely beautiful
"I complimented.

" Thank you girl "she said winking at me.

Wait did I forget to tell y'all that Lucien and Suzen are dating. Lucien proposed to Suzen a week ago and she said yes. He had set up a beautiful rooftop dinner for them at his hotel and he proposed her there. Also Lucien got a threating warning from Andy and me that we would cut his balls off if he so much as brought a tear in Suzens eyes.

" Hello Mr. Emerson "Suzen said shaking hands with him

" Oh you can call me Nathan. Thank you for coming"

I and Lucien hugged as we greeted each other.

"Nice to see you again S. I hope Nathan isn't troubling you. You can always tell me and I'll beat some sense into him. " He said mostly mocking Nathan.

"No need for that Lucien she is perfectly happy with me" Nathan said glaring at him at which Lucien rolled his eyes.

"Good to see you too Lucien and don't worry " I said and which he smiled.

"Ok enough now I am taking Saira with me " Suzen said

"But-" Before Nathan could interrupt Suzen pulled me to the bar.

"What can I get you beautiful ladies? " The bartender said winking at both of us.

"Well I will have  a whiskey what about you Saira?" Suzen asked turning towards me.