Nightmare!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I took all my stuff and walked towards the elevator and went to the ground floor. The ground floor was the parking area. I started walking towards the end of parking area where the driver must be waiting. As I was walking suddenly I was grabbed by my arm and pinned to the wall and then I came face to face with my nightmare James. Before I could let out a scream he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Finally got you baby. Now I am never letting you go" He said. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but it was in vain. He was a lot more stronger than me. I lifted my leg to kick his balls but he noticed it and held my leg between his legs tightly .

"I can see you have become a feisty one. It's a shame that I don't like fiesty woman. I loved the innocent you. But don't worry baby I know how to make you a good girl again" He said and tears started running through my eyes. Nathan must be thinking I am on my way home and at this time no employee leaves the building so nobody will find us here. Still I hope somebody comes to my rescue.

"Oh baby nobody will come to your rescue" He said as he started trailing kisses down my neck which made me want to puke. I cried harder and tried to wiggle more. His one arm was holding my mouth while the other was moving up from and down my body.

"Oh baby you are so sexy. I don't know why I didn't fuck you before. But now I am here and I'll make you mine" He said as he bunched my dress up and slipped his hand inside. Before he could touch my womanhood he was pulled away from my body and thrown on the floor with a hard punch. I couldn't see clearly as my vision was blur due to tears but I can recognize that figure even in the dark. Nathan stood there his chest breathing heavily. I couldn't take anything anymore as I sat on the ground unable to speak a word. I felt a jacket placed on my shoulder.

𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I sent Saira home and was patiently waiting for the police to tell me the exact location of that fucker. Not a minute later my phone buzzed with a text message. It was from one of the police officers who was also my friend.

James's current location is near your office building. Be careful we are on our way.

Motherfucking shit! I hope Saira got into the car before this bastard reaches for her. I immediately dialed Roger's number who is my driver.

"Roger? Saira is with you right? " I asked hoping he says yes.

"No sir ma'am hasn't arrived yet. "

Fucking shit I quickly hung up the phone and ran towards the elevator and to the ground floor. I ran towards the exit of the parking lot but before I could reach there I could see a man holding a woman and kissing her neck and the woman trying to wiggle out. Also the woman was none other than my Saira. Blood boiled in my veins as I marched towards them and pulled the fucker by his shoulder and punched him hard. He fell to the ground. I punched him one more time and before I could carry on my driver pulled me away.

"Sir please look after madam I will take care of him" His words brought me out of my rage and I looked towards Saira who was now sitting on the ground with tears flowing through her eyes and her dress bunched up. I quickly removed my jacket and placed it on her.

I hugged her tightly to my chest and she cried more harder.

"Don't worry baby I am here now" I said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Don't touch here you asshole she is mine" James shouted while trying to get out of Roger's grip. He shouldn't have said those words.

I quickly lifted Saira and placed her in the car which Roger had brought inside while coming.