Fish and chips!

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Annoyed I went back to my office and sorted out some files and looked at Nathan's schedule.He just had a meeting at 4 with Mr.Stones and that's it.I sent him a mail about his schedule and took my concealer from my bag and went into my bathroom. Did I mention earlier that I had a private bathroom in my cabin , yayy.I did my best and hid the bite with the concealer and went out to carry on with my work.I decided to call Andy to check if he is at home so that I can ask him to get me a work outfit from my closet.Since it was 1 he must be home for lunch .Yeah I know,but that is how Andy is.He likes to come home for lunch.

I quickly took out my phone and dialled Andy's number.He picked up in a ring.Was he sitting over the phone? Well whatever.

"Hey Andy"

"What do you need beautiful?"

"And why do you think I need something?can't I call to check up on my friend?"

"Oh I am fine then and having lunch so bye"

"Oh no no no wait wait ....err..actually I do need something"

"haha I know ,go ahead tell me"

"umm... can you get me a work outfit from my closet ?please please please I am messed up"

He started laughing at me .Why the hell is he laughing?

"So you finally realised what you are wearing?" he said laughing more harder.Wait he knew ?

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew.I saw you walking out swaying your hips looking all sexy"

"YOU JERK! AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TELLING ME ? WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU?"I said scoffing

"Ummm....they call it best friend I guess"

"I am gonna show you my best friend side when I get home"I said through gritted teeth.

"Hey you want the clothes for not?"he said negotiating

"Urrghh finee.I won't say anything.Now get me some clothes."

"Yes ma'am.I'll be there in 30 minutes"

"kay!bye" I said and hung up to see Nathan standing in front of me with his hands in pockets and frown on his face.

"Who were you yelling at?"he questioned.

"Some friend who managed to piss me off just like you" I snapped and he smirked and then frowned again.

"Why did you hide my love bite?"

"Do you want me to show my hickey to the whole office?"I said standing up and folding my hands across my chest which made my boobs bulge upwards.I saw Nathan gulp hard and tighten his jaw at which I frown but then I noticed his stare on my chest. As soon as I realised that I unfoled my hands in a second blushing and looking at the floor.He smirked at that. He's a smirker guys.And yeah if you are thinking about what happened to me wearing Nathan's coat let me tell you I just buttoned one middle button so yes that is why Nathan could see my clevage.

He walked towards me staring deep into my eyes.One step he took forward one step I took back.This kept repeating until my back hit the cabinet behind me and I had nowhere to go.The moment he reached me I gulped hard as his sexy cologne invaded my nose making me dizzy .The heat coming from his body was making me wet. As I was wearing his coat he only had his shirt on which showed off a little of his muscles.I couldn't get my eyes off his chest and his muscular arms.He is so sexy.

"You know I can take it off for you.Just say the word."he said referring to his shirt which made my eyes to snap at him.

"No thanks"I said boldly and with a fake smile. All of that confidence was gone when we held the collar of his coat which I was wearing and pulled me close.I stared at him with wide eyes.He started buttiong his coat from top to bottom.Then he leaned ahead and whispered in my ear.