Part 7

"And he just left after that?" I looked at my computer-screen and nodded at Emma. We were face timing. Emma looked at me with an irritated expression. "Jax is starting to get on my nerves" Emma mumbled.

"On your nerves?" I sighted and Emma gave me a small smile.

"But tell me the truth now Ashley...What he said turned you on?" She asked and smiled big. I looked away from the screen. "No absolutely not" I said and I knew that Emma smiled even bigger now. "Well If Simon said something like that to me I would be pretty turned on...I mean he whispered to you that he would make you beg him for sex" I sighted again  and looked at the computor screen.

"I know but he is not the one I want to lose my virginity to and he literally told me that he and Ian made a bet about having sex with me and a damn motorcycle was involved. I won't let Jax win even if he's hot" I said and Emma looked at me in shock.
"What?" I asked. "Nothing...Hey I gotta go but I'll call you later, okay?" I nodded.
"Okay, bye" I said and hung up. I closed the computer screen and stood up.

I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. "Don't eat now" I heard Paul groan behind me. I turned around. "Why?" I took a bite from the apple and looked at him.

Jax left a few hours ago.

"I just ordered pizza" He said and looked at me. "I don't like pizza" I said and Paul widened his eyes in shock. "What?" I asked. "Seriously? Since when do you not like pizza!?"

"Since today" I said and walked up to my room. "Order something else then if you 'don't' like pizza!" Paul yelled and I tied my hair up in a bun. "I'm not hungry!" I yelled back and closed my door.

I lied down at my bed and was on my way to turn the TV on when my phone called. I looked at the screen, It was Emma.

"Hey...again?" I said confused. We just face timed a few minutes ago. "Okay so I really need your help now..." She said and I waited for her to keep talking. "...Simon invited me to the bonfire tonight" She said. "And why do you need my help?" I asked.

"Okay I lied, I don't need your help. But I really want you to come...Please" She said I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Now? Tonight?" I asked. "Yeah...Jax will be there" She said.

"I don't want to see Jax, and it feels like I just came home from a party" I said and Emma groaned. "Ashley come on, you don't have to talk to Jax there will be lots other guys there. You can just avoid him, and I know you need this" She said. "Okay..." I mumbled and stood up from my bed.

"I'll pick you up in ten minutes" She said and hung up. I untied my bun, brushed my hair and fixed some makeup. After ten minutes I was sitting in Emma's car. It didn't take long until we were at the bonfire. It was lots of people and I could see big beer cans everywhere.

"You know that we aren't even allowed to drink" I said and looked at Emma. Emma nodded. "I know, but you didn't seem to care at the party last night so why care now?" I looked away and Emma stepped out from the car I followed her. "I will go and find Simon!" She yelled and looked at me. I could barely hear what she said. There was too much noise from the music and all the yelling people but I nodded and she walked away. Why did I need to come here if she where going to leave me?

Great, now I'm all alone. I looked around and saw...Sebastian? Since when does he go to parys or bonfire like this? Nope I'm not going that way I don't want to talk to him today.

I began to walk when I bumped into someone's hard and strong chest...I looked up... Jax. Yep it was Jax! No, I'm turning around. I gave Jax an irritated look before walking the other way. I looked back to see if I could see Jax behind me when I bumped into someone. Again. Second time today! Okay Ashely look where you're going.