Part 51

I opened the bedroom door into my room but then I stopped. I had walked straight up to my room so I didn't have to face mom in the kitchen. And now I'm standing here staring at Emma who's sitting on the edge of my bed. She stands up and starts to walk towards me. "What are you doing here" I asked without moving any body part at all. I'm in physical pain but I have too much on my brain to even think about it.
"I need to talk to you Ashley please" she said and I looked at her. "Out" i just said and walked over to her. There's many people I don't want to talk to right now and Emma is night up on that list.

"Let me just explain...?" She said and I closed my eyes. "What do you have to say? That your sorry for fucking my ex boyfriend behind my back for ages? Are you sorry for helping him come up with the 'marriage' promise so he would have sex with me? Or are you sorry for being such a shitty friend...? Emma you have never been there for me. You always left me alone! And you never respected me or my life!" I said and opened my eyes again. She stood there with tears in her eyes.

"Ashley I know I have been a fucking awful friend to you! I was only thinking about myself and never about how you felt, and I'm sorry for what I did, I know you will never be able to forgive me for what I did to you but I'm hoping you would take me back as an friend, because I miss you so damn much. I have nobody else than you!" She cried out and somehow this felt good.

"You have Sebastian" I said and turned to look at myself in the mirror on the wall. I look like shit. "I ended everything with him" She said and I raised my eyebrows. "Why?" I wanted to hear a really good explanation why because they have been a cheating behind my back for ages and now when they got what they want Emma broke up.
"He cheated on me" she said and I almost laughed out loud. "He cheated on you? With who?" I asked and Emma wiped her tears away. "S-sarah" she mumbled and I turned away from her so she couldn't see my smile on my lips.

"i understand now how it feels... and I know I fucking deserved to be cheated on after what I did to you" she said and I nodded. "Ashley please will you forgive me? I miss you so damn much and I regret everything" she said and I took a few steps closer to her. "You have been an awful friend to me for more than a year now Emma... but there have been some good times. I will forgive you, but i won't forget..." I said and Emma smiled big. She ran up to me and hugged me hard. "Thank you so much" she mumbled and I hugged her back.

I do need a friend right now, I want to be better. But it will be hard without him.

~~~

I sat down in the kitchen and looked down at my plate. "I'm not that hungry" i said and dad looked at me. "You need to eat" he said and sat down in front of me. I didn't even look at mom when she sat down next to dad. "I know what I want to do on my birthday now" I said and I looked up. "What?" Dad asked.
"Me and Emma wanted to host a party..." I said and prepared myself for a no. "So you and Emma are friends again?" Paul asked and I nodded. "Ashley I don't think it's a good idea" dad said and I looked at him. "Please dad... I need to think about something else than him.." I said and he nodded. "Let her" mom said and I looked at her. "We can sleep at a hotel for a night or two"

"And I will be in town, so there's nothing to worry about" Paul said and dad nodded. "Yeah okay fine" he said and I smiled proudly. I need something else to think of than Jax. Because every time I have nothing to do he enters my mind. And I hate missing him, I hate missing someone who hurt me like this, but I love him and I do want him back.

***