Part 46

December twenty-fourth

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around in the room. Jax was still sleeping with his arms around my waist pulling me closely into his warm chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, oh god he's beautiful. I inspected his perfect peaceful face. Everything is perfect with him, his lips, his dark lashes and eyebrows, his perfect skin. "Stop staring" He mumbled with a raspy morning voice and I smiled. "You're awake" I said and turned around to look at him. "What's the clock?" He asked without opening his eyes. I opened my phone. "9 AM" I said and he groaned. I knew he wasn't a morning person I'm actually not one either but today I have a lot of energy. I kissed Jax on the cheek before stepping out of the bed. 

"Nice view" He mumbled with a smile on his lips and looked at me from top to toe I grabbed my t-shirt to cover up my upper body, already had my underwear on. "Come on let's make breakfast" I said and he groaned again. "Okay" He said and pulled the blanket off himself and stood up. Jax grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and followed me downstairs. 

"When did you fill the fridge?" I asked and looked at Jax who was leaning against the wall just staring at me. "I went here one day ago or something just to buy food for us, I don't really know what I bought I just picked out a few groceries from the store. I grabbed the package of eggs and Jax grabbed the package with juice and a pair of cereals. "This one is my favourite" He said and grabbed the milk. I smiled and looked at the package. "That's only sugar" I said and laughed. "I don't care they taste good" He said and smiled back. "Do you want some eggs?" I asked and Jax nodded. I cracked two pair of eggs into the frypan. 

I could feel Jax hands on my waist from behind and he kissed me on the neck. "Housewife material" He said and I turned around, he smirked big at me and I couldn't help but laugh. "Omg, Jax. You know what I would like to see you make the eggs" I looked at him and he shook his head. "No way I'll burn them or something" He said and I laughed. "I'll teach you how to do them properly one day" I grabbed the frypan and gave Jax a fast kiss on the cheek before walking towards the table. 

Jas sat down in front of me and smiled. "I wish we could stay here like forever" I said and grabbed the juice. Jax nodded with his mouth full of cereal. "Me too" He said and i smiled. 

Jax's phone buzzed on the table and the screen lit up. Message from unknown number. "You got an message" I said and pointed at the phone with my fork. Jax grabbed his phone and looked at the message before closing the phone again. His smile had totally faded away. "What was it?" I asked curiously and he shook his head. "Just a random message, someone must have sent it to the wrong number" He said but then the phone buzzed two timed again. I looked at him. "Are you sure?" I asked and Jax turned of his phone. "Yeah I have no idea who it is" He said and I nodded. "Okay, if you say so" I said and grabbed one of the eggs with my fork. 

---

"It's a lot colder today than yesterday" I said and walked out on the balcony admiring the lake. Jax walked out from the bedroom and out to me. "Mhm" He said while staring behind me with his hands on my waist watching the same view as I did. "Its beautiful today" I said, it was a grey sky today but the fog has slowly started form covering the treetops in the woods. "I bet it will rain" I said and turned around and leaned on the railing. Without saying anything Jax took one step closer to me and I smiled before he kissed me gently. Oh god I love this feeling. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. "Thank you" I mumbled and he raised his eyebrows. "For what?" He asked. "Everything" I said and he smiled bigger. 

I looked up and kissed him, Jax pulled me closer to himself and I smiled into the kiss. Our faces was just inches away from each other. "Promise me that you won't leave me, promise me that you'll stay with me" I said and Jax smiled bigger.  "I already promised you" He said and looked deeply into my eyes. "Just promise" I answered back and he smiled bigger. "I promise you that I will always stay with you" He said and I hugged him and inhaled his scent. I love how he smells. I just love everything with him.