Part 35

Why didn't my image in the mirror look the same? I maybe looked tired? Paler? My hair was chaos. Waking up early today was a good idea. I need to prepare myself for school and it will take a long time. I want to look like I did a few weeks ago, healthy and good. 

I showered, did my makeup to cover up my bruised and tired face. 

Now, when I looked at myself in the mirror I looked like I used to do. The only thing I want today is Jax, I need him, and I really hope i'll be seeing him in school today. 

Dad drove me to school. And when I opened the heavy school doors Emma ran over to me, she gave me a big hug. "I haven't seen you in like ages!" She said and hugged me harder. "Actually just two days, maybe three..." I mumbled and actually enjoyed her hug, I missed her. I don't think I'll tell her about what happened, not yet...

"I have so much to tell you! I don't know where I should begin?!" She said and grabbed my hand pulling me to our lockers. "Omg, where should I begin? Hm, I broke up with my boyfriend... We didn't work... he just wanted sex" She said and I'm surprised that she still smiles. "And you're not affected by the break up?" I asked and she shook her head. "Nope, he was a jerk anyways why would I be sad?" She smiled and looked at me. I guess she's right. 

The school bell rang and said goodbye to Emma before entering my classroom. And that's when I saw him, I Never felt a relief like this before. I sat down next to Jax and looked at the board. We had math. 

"Are you okay?" Jax whispered and I nodded. I looked at him and then down at his hands. His knuckles on his hands where wounded almost looking like he got them a few hours ago. "What have you down?" I asked and grabbed his hand looking at his wounds. "I told you that Jack wouldn't walk around unpunished for what they did to you..." He mumbled back and I nodded. 

"You don't have to beat them up..." I mumbled back and Jax gave me a confused look. "What are you talking about?" He asked and I looked up at him. "I don't want you to get hurt" I said and almost blushed. "Ashley for real... You know what they did to you and I don't give a fuck if I get hurt as long as they got what they deserved" He said and I smiled. I would have kissed him if we weren't in class right now, but I don't want any rumours that I'm one of his 'girls' or anything. 

"Hello everyone!" Our math teacher yelled and everyone turned their attention to hi. "You know what we have been doing for the past days so I want you to continue with chapter seven and if you're done you can start with chapter eight and nine..." 

I grabbed my math book and opened chapter seven. Damn? I missed a lot, I can't even solve the first question. I looked over at Jax and he where solving the math problems like he has done this for ages. I couldn't stop staring at his messy handwriting and his perfect hands holding the pen moving it over the paper. 

"Nice to see you two here.." our teacher said and I looked up form my daydreaming about Jax's hands. "Uhm yeah..." I mumbled and blushed. I was ashamed, I'm not used to skipping school and I don't have a good explanation either. "So Jax...?" Our teacher begun and Jax looked up form his paper. "What?" He almost hissed and I looked at them. 

"I see that math are one of your good sides, why don't you show up more often to my lessons so you can get the chance to show me what you can do?" He asked and it looked like Jax was about to laugh him in the face. "I show up when I want to..." Jay said and our teacher nodded and walked away, he didn't even put any effort to argue back against Jax like he usually does. 

"You can maybe help me with my math sometime?" I asked and Jax nodded. "Anything for my sweetheart" he said and grinned, I laughed and looked down in my math book again trying to at least solve one math problem.

The day went fast and I felt like my life was going back to normal again. I was ignoring the what happened two days ago and as long as I don't think about it I'm fine. 

°°°

My plan was walk over to Emma's place and maybe hang out with her. I told her earlier today that I wanted to do something and she said that that was a good idea. I texted her before leaving my house and I begun to walk. 

After fifteen minutes I knocked at her front door, no one answered. I knocked again and the door slowly opened by itself. I looked in. "Hello?" No one answered. "Emma?" 

Opened the door more and entered.  I walked over to Emmas room and knocked before opening the door, and what I saw left me speechless. Emma... and Sebastian. I closed the door quickly and tried to remove the picture of them naked together in her bed. 

Emma yelled my name and ran out from the room with a blanket around her naked body. "What the fuck Emma?!" I yelled. "Sebastian, my ex? are you fucking serious?" I asked and she looked at me. Sebastian walked out of the room and looked at me. "Shit..." He mumbled. 

"What happened to your fucking marriage promise?!"

A/N 

Long time since I wrote! I have been correcting  all the other chapters to remove more grammar fails. Ill start writing more on this book.