Part 36

"It's not what it looks like...!" Emma said and I saw how she started to tear up. Why the fuck is she crying? If anyone supposed to cry it's me. 

"Okay, tell me Emma... What it is then because it really looks like you just had sex with my ex who has a marriage promise!" I said angrily and Emma wiped her tears away. Sebastian grabbed her by the waist and whispered something in her ear. I looked at them. "Ashley let me explain" He said and waived with his hand to follow him. 

He opened the front door and he sat down at the front porch. I stared at him before sitting down next to him. No one said anything for a while. "You where supposed to tell me what the fuck is going on..." I mumbled and looked down at the ground. 

"Okay, before I begin... I want to tell you that listen to me and wait til I'm done before saying anything..." He said and I nodded. 

"Okay... Ashley we met like two years ago... And I really fell in love with you I did, I really did. But then I met Emma. My eyes was always drawn to her... I know that I was wrong for liking your friend and I didn't want to hurt you so I stayed with you for as long as I could..." He said and it felt like my head was spinning. So after all those years he wanted Emma. 

"And I came up with the marriage promise, because I didn't want to sleep with you when I love someone else, I love Emma. I know what I did was bad but I always seen you as my sister or more like a close friend..." He said and looked at me. 

I tried so hard to hold my tears in but I knew that he saw that I wanted to cry. He never loved me, he loved Emma... Always Emma. 

"Ashely... say something, please" He mumbled and I looked up at him. "You're  fucking  jerk Sebastian, and Emma is just as fucking shitty as you" I mumbled and he closed his eyes. "What can I do to make you feel better?" 

"You can't. But I want you to tell me one thing... How long have you and her been sleeping together?" I asked and prepared myself for the answer. "Just for a few months" He said and I looked away. 

Emma walked out from the door and looked at me. "How could you do this to me? How cloud you do this to your boyfriend Emma?" I asked and wiped my tears away from my cheeks. "I-... He isn't my boyfriend anymore... and Sebastian isn't yours..." She almost whispered and I stared at her. "He already told me the truth... You have been having sex for months, Sebastian came up with the fukcing marriage promise because he loved you, behind my back! And you chose to have sex with him even thought we where still together!" I said loudly and Emma begun to cry again. 

"Ashley I cant help who I fall in love with!" She yelled. "No, but you can chose who you have sex with!" I yelled back and Sebastian stood up. "I get it now... you have always been wanting me to find another guy so you could take Sebastian" said and Emmas face turned red. 

"If you where a good friend you would understand why I did what I did!" She yelled and Sebastian grabbed her arm to pull her inside. "I'll drive Ashley home" He mumbled and I shook my head. "No you're not, I'll walk" I said and turned around. 

What the fuck just happened? What the fuck. Emma was sleeping with Sebastian behind my back! What's wrong with her? But should I care? No! I have Jax. I don't need Sebastian I never did, I don't need Emma either. 

I called Jax. "Hello?" He said after just a few signals. "Where are you?" I asked and I heard how he closed the door after him. "I just came home?" He said. "Wait, Ashley do you want me to pick you up or something?" I could almost hear the smirk on his lips. "Maybe..." I said and smiled. 

"I'm on my way, where are you?" He asked and I looked around. "Almost at the Police station" I said and I heard how he opened the door again. "Stay there, I'll be there in five" He said before hanging up. I did as he said and stayed where he told me to stay. 

I actually think my body wanted to cry, more than I did before but I won't cry. Why should I cry? I'm not together with Sebastian anymore, I shouldn't care, right? 

***

A/N 

Thank you! This book have reached 60k! This actually really means a lot for me! Thank you sooo much <333