Part 45

"Oh my god" I said and laughed. He was only wearing a pair of boxers and his hair was still wet from the bath we just took in the lake. Oh god he looks good, there's something with the way his hair looks wet and his body. And his tattoos even makes everything better. He walked over to me. "You look like you're still cold" He said and sat down at the other side of the bed. He put the condom on the bedside table and turned to look at me. "Yes a bit" I mumbled and Jax looked at the blanket. "Get comfy, I'll try to find something to drink" He stood up and walked down to the kitchen. 

I did as he said and laid down among all of pillows and the blanket. We never talked about what me and Jax was. Are we even technically together if no one ask? I opened my phone again and saw a message from dad. 

Dad:  Are you having fun? Is everything alright over there?

Me: Yes dad everything is fine, the lake house is huge! You don't have to worry <3 

Dad: Good, let me know if anything happens. Remember, im just one phone call away! 

Me: Yes dad! I know (: 

Jax entered the room with a bottle of wine and to wine glasses. "This is like super old or something, but I hope it still tastes good. But wine can't get old I think" He said and I smiled. "For my lady" He said and poured up a glass to me. "Thank you sir" I answered back and he smiled happily before pouring up a glass for himself. He sat down at the arm chair next to the bed and started the TV. "A tv in the bedroom, wow" I said and he grinned. "What do you want to watch?" He asked. "The Vampire diar-" I began. "No not that one please" He said and sighted. "But it is really good" I said and he rolled his eyes. "Nah, it is to predictable" He said and fake gasped upset. "Do not mock on my favourite series" I said and he laughed. "Give me the controller" I said and Jax threw the controller to me. I chose a movie and started it, Jax stood up and sat laid down next to me on the bed. "The notebook?" He asked and I widened my eyes. "You never heard of it before?" I asked. "Nope" 

"You're really missing out some of the good romantic movies" I mumbled and he smiled. "I am not a TV person" He answered back and I laughed. "Trust me I remarked that" I said and he smiled bigger. 

The wine bottle was now empty and for almost the first time ever Jax actually watched the move I put on. I knew I was a bit drunk. But not too drunk to not know what I was doing. Jax turned to look at me when the movie ended. "So what do you think?" I asked and he grinned. "Fine I guessed" He said I grinned back. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead and I smiled even bigger. I love forehead kisses. I looked up and gave him a kiss on the lips. He took that as the opportunity to lead this to more than just kissing. His hands slowly moved down to my waist and he rolled over on top. 

He was still gently kissing me but as the time went by the kisses turned into something more intensive. I pulled my fingers trough his hair and Jax moved his hands further down below my hips to my inner thighs. My pulse instantly raised and Jax slid his fingers to the edge of my panties. "Tell me to stop if I do something you don't want to" He mumbled into the kisses. "Mhm, just keep on going" I said and grinned into the kiss. Jax moves slowly moved his hand into my panties and I moaned when he entered me with two fingers. "Ashley how are you already wet like this?" He mumbled and grinned. "I don't know ask the person making me feel this way" He said and looked down at me while moving his fingers just in the right way I wanted to be touched. I tried to tone down my moan by covering my mouth with my hand. "Oh sweetheart, just let it all out, we're alone in this house, no one will hear us" He said and looked down at me with a dirty smile.

"Mhm" I said and I removed his hand from my panties. I looked up at him before slowly removing my shirt, I was not breaking the eye contact and Jax groaned. "Oh darling your if you keep looking at me like that you won't be able walk tomorrow" He almost whispered. I grinned but didn't break the eye contact. "You're playing with fire" He warned me and smashed his lips at mine. The he trailed the intense kisses down to my neck and my pulse raised again. He slowly started to kiss me right above my collarbone and then slowly down between my breasts down to my stomach. He was leaving a trail of wet kisses all the way down to the edge of my panties. He slowly looked up at me. Without any hesitation he slowly pulled down my panties and kissed the  inside of my thigh. My body was burning, his lips leaving wet kisses and  was slowly moving higher and higher  up between my legs and I grabbed the bedsheets preparing myself for what was coming. 

Then Jax finally did what I really wanted him to do. I pulled my fingers trough his hair while enjoying the pleasure he made me feel by moving his tongue right where I wanted him to. "Jax" I moaned out and he kept going. It felt like my eyes where about to roll back into my head. "Oh please don't stop" I almost whispered out between my moans. He was holding me in place with his hands on my thighs. "I-I..." I tried to get the words out but I couldn't talk. Jax slowly begun to kiss my inner thigh and then looked up at me. 

I pulled him up to me and he looked me deeply into the eyes when I moved my fingers over the edge of his boxers. "Im not going to do anything until you ask me..." He said and grinned big. "Jax, I want you to... - I want you to fuck me" I almost whispered and he's grin got bigger. Within a second he pulled down his boxers and grabbed the condom. I looked up at him nervously even though we have done this a lot of times before. "Don't be scared sweetheart I will be gentle" He said lowly and I nodded. Jax slowly pushed himself inside of me and I moaned. "Oh fuck" Jax mumbled under one breath and slowly started to push himself in and out faster. I closed my eyes in pleasure, I always forget how good this feels right until his inside of me. 

He looked down at me with an expression asking 'can I go faster?' and I nodded. He started to move himself in and out faster and faster. "Damn you feel good Ashley" He mumbled.

"Oh Jax" I moaned and he grinned. He grabbed me by the hips gently turning me over so I was on top. "I would like to se you take some control here Ashley..." He said with a dirty smile and I grinned back. I slowly begun to move myself faster and faster. Even tough I don't usually be on top I could hear Jax's deep moans and I guess that means i'm doing something right. "Oh god Ashley, just like that" He moaned out under one breath. I kept un moving until my legs were hurting. "Can we switch?" I said and Jax nodded. He pulled himself out of me and lead me the way into the next possession with his hands on my hips. I was staining on all fourth. Without a waring Jax pushed himself hardly into me and I let go of a moan. "Don't stop" I moaned when he started to beat himself in and out faster and faster. 

I was at the edge to reach my climax and I knew Jax knew I was close. "Jax... I'm so close" I moaned and Jax moved himself harder into me. "I know, just hold on" He almost whispered back and that's when I reached it. I could hear Jax's moan when he came. "Oh fuck Ahsley" He groaned and he pulled himself out. I the science was heavy and the only thing that I could hear was the sound of our heavy breathing.

***