Part 56

-Ashley Roberts POV-
I smiled at Emma as I followed one of the twins Jonas to the VIP booth. I didn't really think that this night would end in the VIP area with the twin owners at the club. I pulled down my dress that has been sliding up while walking up the stairs to the booth. Emma made me were the short satin dress tonight.

"One for you and one for me" Jonas said to his brother that was sitting around the table with two other guys. One of them was wearing his hood up with a girl sitting almost in his lap. I laughed nervously as Jonas pulled me down in a chair with him. Emma sat next to me and Jonas in his brother's lap.

"You know girls we have something really interesting here that you should try out." I could feel the gaze from the guy in the hood gave me and I glanced back at him. Something seemed familiar. Jonas looked at me. "I see you got your eyes for someone else" he said and I looked at him. That's when the guy in the hood stood up pushing  the girl away from him.

He whispered something to the guy next to him and then reached for the cash that was split in two in front of them. He grabbed one stack and that's when I saw it. The tattoos on the hand, the rings...

"You're leaving now Jax?" Jonas's brother said and Jax turned around and walked fast out from the VIP area out in the dancing crowd without saying a word, I stood up. Emma looked at me "what the fuck is he doing here" she mumbled when she saw my face expression she reached for my arm. I looked around and followed him before Emma could grab me. I'm not ready for him now, not now, not now, not today...but I need him now...

My legs felt weak as I stepped out on the crowded dance floor following Jax. Emma jelled after me but the only thing my mind could think about was him.
I pushed myself through the crowded club out on the street. He was already standing next to his bike in the begging of a dark alley.
"Jax! Please!" I yelled and he looked up at me. The tears was running down my cheeks and I felt how every step required more and more effort than the other. "Please..."

I could see his tense body figure preparing for what I had to say. I looked at him. His green eyes were cold and dark. My body screamed at me to throw myself into his arms and stay there forever where I'm been longing to stay but I can't. "You left..." I mumbled. "I fucking hate you!...Why did you leave?" I cried but he just stared at me. "Please say something...!"

"What was I supposed to do? Stay with you after what I did?! I'm the reason why you went through all this shit!" He said with a cold voice.

"So this is where you've been? Atlanta? You didn't call or answer any of my messages, you left a letter and fucking left me alone after everything!" I yelled and he starred at me. "I can't cope this shit anymore, I'm all alone because you gave up. I hate you! How could you do this to me?"

"Jax you said you would stay with me forever..." I cried and wiped my tears away from my cheeks.
"Always doesn't mean forever Ashley" he said and looked down.

His words hurt like an arrow through my chest. The tears sorrow I was feeling was deep and painful. He left me. He left me.

"Who are you to decide what's fucking best for me!? I hate you for what you've done but I never said I didn't want to figure it out. I needed you Jax!' I said and took a step closer to him. He stood still watching me walk up to him.

"I wanted to figure things out but when I woke up at the hospital you were gone. I so badly want to hate you and I do, but not for what you've done but because of how you left when I needed you the most, I don't blame you for anything I have gone trough! I just needed you"

"I can't lose you Jax, not again... please don't leave me... I- I love you" I almost whispered out the three last words. My body couldn't resist wrapping my arms around his chest. I cried. The thought of never seeing him again hurt like something I never felt before.

I cloud feel how he slowly softened and wrapped his arms around me holding me tightly against his chest. At this moment I felt something I haven't felt in weeks... safe.

***