Part 30

I was listening to the beeping signals. "C'mon Jax pick up" I mumbled and looked around in the room. After two more signals he picked up. I actually didn't want to talk to him after he left but Emma wants me to tell him about the pregnancy test.

"What?" He asked arrogantly and I sighted. "I took an test today" I said with no hesitation. "What test?" He asked, he sounded irritated. "A pregnancy test" I said slowly and Jax went quiet.

"And...?" He asked. "It was negative" I answered and looked at Emma from across the room. She gave me a thumb up. "Okay." He said coldly. I wanted to say something more.

"You just left today" I said and I could hear Jax heavy breathing. "Ashley I... I'll call you later" he said and hung up. Auch...

"What did he say?" Emma asked. "Not much" I answered and Emma gave me a supportive look. "Well it's Jax" she said and I nodded.

"Wanna know what I think?" She asked, "yeah"
"I think you're walking on thin ice Ashley, this can't really be good. You have begun to hang out with Jax too much. It was okay at first but I didn't release that you would catch feelings for him"

"I don't really know what's going on between you two but what I know is that this will end bad with your heart shattered in thousand pieces" she said and I shook my head.

"I don't know Emma, everything is complicated when it comes to him" I said hoping that that will be enough for an answer.

Emma raised her eyebrows. "I don't think it's that complicated, he's an jerk and you deserve better, he literally left you today. Why can't you hang out with someone else Ashley, I promise you that there's better people than him, there's three people you should avoid, Jax, Jack and Sebastian" Emma said and I nodded.  "Mm"

"I can drive you home" she said and i followed her out to her car.
I know dad would be waiting mad when I come home. But I really want to just lie down in my own bed.

•••

I slowly opened the door and walked into the hallway with my fingers crossed hopping that dad wouldn't be home. But I guess luck wasn't on my side today.

"So you have decided to come home now?" He asked and I looked at him. "My phone died and I slept at Emma's" I said hoping that he would believe me.

"I'm not dumb, I called Emma's parents! and I know that you left school!" He yelled and I groaned. "But dad-" I begun but he cut me off. "Uh uh, I want you to tell me where you have been" he said and I tried to come up with a new lie. But nothing came to my mind. I'll have to tell the truth.

"I was with Jax" I said and dad riser his eyebrows. "Jax who? Martinéz?" He asked and I nodded.
"For god sake Ashley! I don't want you to hang around with guys like that, especially when someone just got murdered!" He yelled.

"Dad, it's not like I'll get murdered by Jax!" I yelled back. "Enough!" He slammed his hand down at the table and I went quiet. "You're grounded!" He yelled.
"Oh god I hate you! You can't do this!"
"Trust me I can, and you'll be grounded until you've learnt how to behave!" Dad pointed at me with his finger. "You can't  you go out until I say so!" He yelled and I turned around.

"It's just because I was hanging out with Jax, if it was Sebastian you wouldn't have been this mad!" I yelled while walking up the stairs.
"You're right! That boy has nothing to do with you and I won't let you hang out with someone like Jax Martinéz!" He yelled and I slammed my door shut.

Oh god he makes me mad!
I lied down at my bed. This have been a terrible day...
My mind is spinning and the only thing I can think of is Jax. The way Jax touched me last night, the way he made me feel, the way he made me want to know more about him... but he left. He left me. Alone.

I was on my way to tear up. I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath. So I'll ignore him, he tried to show me what he was capable of and this is what he do. I shouldn't be surprised. 

I closed the light in my room. The only thing I want to do right now is sleep.

•••

I woke up a few hours later. It was almost 7 PM and I walked down to the kitchen. Dad had left a note.

Late night shift at the station. Dinner in the fridge. Paul will not be home tonight. Don't leave the house!
/Dad

I stared at the note before I threw it away, I'm glad that I'm home alone.
I opened my phone and connected it to the loud speaker. I sang along with the music moving my hips to the rhythm of the song while fixing the dinner dad made.

I picked up my phone and saw three messages from Jax. I ignored his texts. But then the phone started to ring and I looked at the screen before I paused the music. I won't answer him.

He called me one more time but I ignored  him and sat down at the table to eat my pasta.

Jax stoped calling me and after a while I decided to watch something on the TV.

My phone called again but now Ian's name was on my screen.

"Hey?"
"Thank god you answered" he said and sighted. "What is it?" I asked Ian.
"It's Jax. He's drunk, like really drunk, and the only think he's talking about is you. And I think he just drove to your place"

Wait he's driving drunk?" I asked. "Yep, I think you need to calm him down or something, before he does something bad" Ian said and I turned of the TV.
"Oh god okay, what should I do?"

"Call him or something I don't know"

"Okay" I said and hung up. "Damit Jax," I mumbled to myself.

***

A/n
Omg thank you so much for 10k it means a lot for me. I'll try to post the next part as fast as possible <33