Chapter 71

I was wearing James top instead of my own, blood stains aren't really in fashion as we all apparated to Diagon Alley. Luca was running around wildly stopping at each shop, the kid had changed so much for the better.

"Do you kids want some lunch first?" Euphemia offered, smiling warmly at all of us. Regulus looked so awkward standing next to James' dad, compared to everyone else.

"Why don't you guys save me a seat, I have to get some money out at Gringotts," I replied, heading off. Even with the busy street, I could hear James.

"Do you think she's going to come back?"

I followed the path to Gringotts then made a turndown knocturn alley, one of the sellers had a direct path to wherever Voldemort is waiting. The man was sitting hunched behind his counter, his long fingernails that he hadn't groomed in years tapping on the same counter.

"And I thought you went down in the attack," the man said looking up at me

"Went to a safe place, is Rosier Jr okay?" I asked leaning on the counter

"You're not a widow,"

"Is he okay?" I asked again, slipping a galleon across the counter

"Yes, he's okay," he answered using his nail to drag the coin off the edge and into his pocket.

I walked to the relatively small cabinet and stepped inside. I sucked in a breath and waited for the air to shift around me so that I knew I had been moved.

I stepped out into a hallway I recognised with house-elf heads hung on the walls, I was Grimmauld place. Orion walked down the hall, his wand at his side, when he saw me he actually looked shocked, "We all thought you were dead,"
"Can't get rid of me that easily," I reminded, the man shook his head angry that I had wasted his time with my short statement, and turned on his feet in the opposite direction I followed.

There was a whole meeting going on, everyone was sat at the long table we usually ate at. All the ones I could name and all the ones I couldn't, Rosie stood up immediately when he saw me almost running towards me. Before he touched me.

"Your not dead," Voldemort said interrupting his action, his emotions hidden

"You can put your ear to my chest if you need to my liege,"

"Watch your tongue," Bellatrix threatened, this reminded me of something that had happened months ago.

Flashback:

"What are you doing back here, blood traitor?" Bellatrix asked threateningly

"I'm eating dinner, Bellatrix," I said sitting at Orion's table

"You know what I mean,"

"Do I," the girl shoved my plate off the table so it shattered on the floor, I didn't react.

"You're such an insolent bitch,"

"Thank you,"

"Someone like you who is best friends with a mudblood could never understand his cause, maybe we should add her name to the victim list," Bellatrix threatened me, smiling with her insane wickedness.

I grabbed her arm, I wasn't brought back to a memory of hers but suddenly I became aware of her feelings. "You love Voldemort," I whispered to her

"Watch your tongue,"

"You love him with your whole bitter heart, but he doesn't love you," I mocked again, a threat in my eyes, a dare for her to try and come after the ones I love because I could find out with a simple touch the few people her bitter heart did care for.