Blood and Gun Shots {Ch.38}

*recap*

The wind was blowing in my face.

I couldnt see anything.

" Sir.... Max was murdered." I heard a man on a walkie talkie say.

And that was it before all I could see was black and pure bliss.

*fast forward*

POV SABRINA

The blood was smeared all over my hands. 

My fingers trembled and the knife fell from my weak hands.

My breath came out in slow huffs. 

" Oh god...."  

My eyelids flew open as I saw the dead and lifeless body that laid in front of me. 

"This was for you Alex." I mumbled on. 

Wiping over my finger prints from the knife, my feet proceded to pad out the door that Max hadd previously lockd himself in, trying to kill all of us.

Sure, call me a hero.... But all of the bountyhunters will be after me now.

My death is inevitabe. 

I heard gunshots in he distance.

I breathed out as I knew what was coming. 

I am going to die.

The only good thing about that, is that I'll be able to watch over my dear friends in whatever afterlife I may have. 

The sound of a gun reloading could be heard in the room next to me. 

" What have I gotten myself into?" I asked myself.

" Alex?" I telepathically told her.

"Yes?" She replied.

"I am going to die, in merely a few minutes.... I want you to know that I'll always be your friend. Your sister no matter what. I killed Max for you. There will be a loss of power throughout all of the provinces. You will be in power. Sky will lead you and your other friends throughout all of this. I love you Alexandria, but my time has come. I'm sorry. Good bye my dear." I said to her and a stream of tears ran down my moist face. 

"I will love you forever Sabrina. Please don't leave me. PLEASEE.'" Alexandria pleaded out. 

A flood of tears escaped my big blue eyes. 

I shut down my brain. I held out my powers. Forcing them out of me so that those bastards couldn't put my dead body in a testing center. 

I closed my eyes waiting for the dreadful shot that would soon puncture through my timid body.

" Good bye world of dreams. " I whispered.

" SABRINA MOVEE!" I heard Martin scream.

Good bye.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I hope you guys dont hate me for this haha.

I got a laptop for birthday, which was on Friday the 13th, and now I will be able to update a lot quicker. 

I hope everyone had a good week!

Remember to vote and comment to give me som feedback please.

Love you my noodly cat walruses,

Alexandria :3