Torn to Shreds {Ch.39}

POV SABRINA 

I heard Martin yelling me to move.

My frail legs stammered as i fell to the ground.

"Martin!" I called out. 

" What the fuck is going on Sab?!" He yelled out.

He is stressed. I can just tell from the way his soft hands run though his milky brown hair. 

" I killed Max." I whispered.

" You what? You killed him? That's amazing!" He replied and smiled making the skin around his eyes crinkle. 

" No it isn't Martin. The bounty hunters are all after me now that I killed their oh so precious leader." I whispered as we ducked beneath the tables.

Heavy footsteps could be heard in the hallways outside of the western wing entrance.

" You're joking. They want to kill you? That's pathetic." He replied scoffing at the new found nonsense. 

'It's kind of serious bruh.' I said in my head. 

"I can't stay here. I have to leave. This place reaks of bounty hunters that want to kill he crap out of me and that doesn't sound all too pleasant, so we need to figure out a way to get all of out Team out of here." I explained to the gorgeous man in front of me. 

His eyes stared deep into my eyes as if he was able to read my sul. Feel and know my emotions.To be able to heal all of the pain I am feeling. 

But he can't do that. 

" Where's Alexandria? Did she meet Troye?" I asked him breaking our intimate moment.

Coughing, he cleared his throat before responding. 

"Yeah she did and apparently she's too weak to stand on her own when we need her to kill all of these people." He told me, diverting his eyes to the side. 

Glancing over to where he was looking, I saw someone's legs. 

His legs starting moving and I heard hee sound of him reloading his gun.

This is it. 

"I knew I would find you, ya little bitch." The man said in a rough voice.

" Don't talk to her that way!" Martin exclaimed obvoiusly angered. 

" You think you can take me down?" The man asked.

" Ha you dont want to see my bad side. I will rip you to pieces and all of your family unless you get the fuck out here now." He yelled and his hands started transforming into his gruesome dark side.

He was livid.

Th man's eyes bulged out. 

" I'm sorry, I'll be leaving. I promise I won't tell anyone you guys were here. I - " His sentence was cut short before Martin had transformed and ripped his body completely in half.

Well then.

Someone is on their period.

Sassy.

He breathed out in long stretches and slowly transformed back into his physical form.

"Ha you guys thought you'd seen the last of me." Chuckled a bloody Max. 

Holy fucking crap. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yayyyy for me updating twice in a row. 

I am trying to update everyday now that I have my own laptop.

They obviously won't be extremely long capters but ya know I'm busy lol. 

Love you my noodly cat walruses,

Alexandria :3