The blue eyes

ALEXANDRIAS POV

"HELLO!!" I desperately yelled out.

Where am I?

Who am I?

All I remember is...nothing.

I looked up and in was in a retro bedroom. The color that really popped out through my blurry vision...was white.

I shifted to the edge of the bed and tried to stand up.

My legs wobbled and staggered...I fell.

Something did catch my eyes in this room. It was a little succulent plant on the windowsill.

My eyes pierced into the little plant as if my life depended on it.

It suddenly levitated and burst into many plants across the beautiful field in front of my room.

What was that?

I used the new power to make a grasping movement with my hands... it soon created a stem of a rose

The rose grew and grew until it brought me up with it.

Helping me to the door, I turned the knob and looked down the hallway.

I suddenly saw a sharp light burning towards me. Struggling to move, it was too late and it hit me, knocking me out of my senses.

My mind went black.

After a few hours my mind went into a deeper black out.

A light came out of it and I could hear a sweet yet powerful voice.

Who was that? Soon I saw a face.

The girl had silky black hair and piercing aqua eyes. She wore a blue cry-staled crop top that had a heart cut neckline. Then she wore jeans that ended in between the ankle and kneecap. She wore no shoes.

Instead it was water, making her magnificently float.

"Don't be scared." she whispered softly.

"My name is Sabrina, and I am the water bender. I will be your friend. Just wait for me to come again and I will be always by your side." Sabrina said.

"Wait what?" I asked.

--- "Who am I?" I asked.

"You will have to wait to find out!" Then she disappeared.

I then suddenly woke back up. What the hell just happened?

I got up and looked in a mirror...I look like I'm about 13.

"Why can't I remember anything?!?" I yelled out.

A 3 guys charged through my door...

"Hello! My name is Jason!" One said... AND HE WAS HOT!! (Sabrina: -editing- this really doesn't make sense to me...)

"Hi my name is Preston!" another dude said.

"Hey my name is Bodil!" The last one said with a thick Bulgarian accent. ( @BlueCrystalizer ;) )

Bodil shook my hand and a deep force came in and throughout my spirit...

I looked worryingly towards the guys and dropped down..

My eyelids closed...

I saw a light. IT WAS SABRINA!!!:)

"Hey girl! So keep your hands off Bodil! He's mine girly!!" she yelled sassily.

"Are you eating- - Noodles??" I asked.

"As a matter of fact yes!" Sabrina replied.

"So I have something to ask you... It's really weird that -" I was cut off.