New Years Update ;)

Hello everyone! (Enjoy the random picture of a bunny)

I'm so sorry that I haven't been on.....the struggle is real in school. Gahhhhhhh. I have science fair, essays, entrance exams, and more shit.

So Today is New Years and tbh I'm not sure why so many people are hyped up about this holiday because literally nothing changes. Okay I almost forgot to watch the ball drop for Nee Years because I was having an Ellen Marathon. Don't judge me, Ellen is my spirit animal lol.

Anddd I had to spend this holiday with my grandparents and they were getting it on when the ball dropped and I just sat there picking at my monkey pajamas whilst having nobody to kiss. That's just sad.

Well I hope everyone else had a great New Years because mine sucked.

Well since I'm in such a 'great' mood as you can tell, I will bless y'all with an update of the Adventures of Alexandria and Sabrina.

Ohh and I'm married now. I've been proposed to. I am a official ring pop homie. Lol. Y'all don't get what I'm talking about, but my best friend who is reading this is going to laugh her ass off.

For when I'm talking it will be an 'A' and for when Sabrina is talking it will be a 'S'.

A: IMM SOOOO BORRREEEEDDD
S: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
A: I love you too....
S: IM SORRRYYYY BAAABBBBYYYYY
A: so seriously I'm bored what do you wanna do?
S: * gets down on one knee*
A: OH MY GOSH WTF ARE YOU DOING?!
S: * takes ring pop out of jacket pocket*
A: OHHHH I HAD AN EPIPHANY ABOUT THIS!!!
S: Will you Alexandria be my homie?
Actually will you marry me?
A: YAS I WILL BE YOUR HOMIE AND MARRY YOU!
S: great now shut the fuck up
A: sooooooo I have a question?
S: whattttt?
A: I'm not a lesbian and you aren't so I'm guessing this is a metaphorical marriage?
S: or we can pretend to be lesbians and then confuse people when they ask.
A: are you high ?
S: high as a kite
A: no you aren't
S: how do u know?
A: you don't even know how or where to get drugs you idiot
S: you have a point.... I guess.....
A: of course I have a point
S: are you being actually the mature one right now?
A: oh shit..... okay I'm back to being the cocky asshole.
S: and this is why I love you
A: awwwwweeee
S: I was talking to the cat
A: bitch...
S: just kiddinngggg
A: AWWWWWWW YAYYY
S: ha ha.... Yep

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay to explain why she proposed is because it's an inside joke and I have decided that I'm going to share it with y'all.

But I'm too lazy to tell the whole story so you guys will have to wait lol.

We aren't together and we aren't gay. It's just our thing to act like lesbian lovers for whatever reason.

Sabrina why do we do that?

Whatever it just works hahaha xD

Happy New Years! I appreciate you guys so much and y'all make me so happy! I've met so many great people on here and I'm thankful for y'all. Especially for the person (Dingo234 ) who sends me messages to update like every single week. Well here you go my best friend, this is dedicated to you xD

I really do need to step up my updating game

Love you my Noodly cat walruses,

Alexandria :3