Pure Bliss {Ch. 31}

REWIND

I ran to her bed and put my hand on her shoulder and vines immediately swarmed out of her hands and rapped around my ankles pulled me to the ground.

I quickly formed a cloud to carry me away and out of the vineyard trap.

" She thinks we are the bounty hunters..." Caleb told us.

" Well you kind of are one haha." Dingo said laughing.

" Shut up dude." Caleb said back sternly.

"haha... hahahhahahahhaha!" Dingo just randomely burst into a fit of laughter and was soon on the floor crying in periods of laughter while Fira was yelling at Caleb in Spanish and Alex decided to start using even more of her powers against me.

I'm older than her and she has more skill than I could ever have.

She's brilliant and all but her shooting lightning bolts at me isn't that pleasent tbh.

So to sum it up, all of us were kind of preoccupied when suddenly the door burst open and there stood some random girl, and known of us recognized her.

" Who dat? Who dat?" Dingo whispered.

" Hey I'm Occiana and I'm here to help you guys." She spoke loudly towards us.

" Well it ain't I- G - G - Y...." I said back and that made Dingo snicker.

What a little barnacle..

FAST FORWARD

CH. 31
{enjoy the picture on the side... You're welcome in advance}
POV ALEXANDRIA

I was laying there minding my own buisness when i heard something.

A girl and two guys were talking... Or fighting.

Were they the bounty hunters..?

Oh my god they are.

I shot out vines and they latched onto someone's leg. I wasnt sure what exactly was happening.

I heard screams and the two guys fighting and mentioning my name.

" AELXADNRIA IT IS TROYE YOUR BROTHER!!"

What? IS that a trick or something because my brother is dead and I was already assured of this.

I havent seen him in so many years but it sounded like him.

Through my confusion and fear I shot out bursts of flames and lava molten.

It is so hot.

I can't think. What's going on?

" Alexandria. you need to stop. these are your friends. please trust me and them." It was Sarbina.

" SABRINA! Where are you? You said you were coming back for me! What's happnening?! My brother is dead... Why is that guy saying that he's my brother?" I replied frantically.

" ALEX! That is your brother. You have to trust me. He didnt die. He has been hiding and waiting to come save you for so long. Please just open your heart for them,"

" OKAY!" I screamed as everything was getting so hot and I could feel the smoke clouding over me.

I held my hands out and used my gravitational pull so bring in all the lava into myself once again.

I could feel someone shaking me and bringing my frail body tightly to their chest.

" You are going to be okay!" The man said.