In da beginning

POV ???

" MAMA !! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" I cried out.

I curled up into a ball and cried my eyes out.

They were raiding.. The bounty hunters were here to finish off their dirty work.

They are trying to stop the era of the nature benders.

Only a few will live after today.

A bomb went off.

"Mama!" I whispered.

She walked through the door. I ran up and hugged her.

"I'm sorry sweetie I had to take care of some business." She whispered while kissing the top of my head.

Then a bomb went off in front of the door where my mom was standing... She died.

My mom died.

"AHHHH!! NO WHY! SHE WAS YOUR BEST CREATURE! WHYY!!" I screamed out in fury.

She didn't have to die, she was to good to die. Too kind to die.

I cried... I didn't know what to do.

The door opened and closed with a bang. I whimpered and ran to sit in the corner of the room.

"Come here brat! I will save you." He yelled.

I shook my head from side to side. He grabbed my fragile 6 year old body and took me away.

I then blacked out.

*** later ***

Where am I?

"You are in the cyber factory... We are going to change you into a monster." A voice boom at me.

"WHAT?!? IM LEAVING!!"I screeched. I wiggled but I was chained in. What could I do?

** Note: A bender lives forever and can choose any age to be ongoing for, unless they are shot in the heart with another bender of their kind (nature against nature) with their strongest ability. Then you would die into forever ashes**

" Hahaha!" the voice boomed again. " You aren't going no where, for a long time!"

Then a man walked up. He was in a suit of some sort (not a business suit, but an actual suit)

I've heard of a lot of different immortals with different suits, but

I've never seen this one...

He was wearing a chained golden shirt with roses embroidered into it. He had grey ripped jeans. And dark black laced up boots that went up to a 1/4 before the knee.

He also had purple mask...?? and the eyes shone through it. Who is he??And he had lots of arms.

"My name is Tron! and you are my slavey You will do as I say and as i want!" Tron yelled forcefully at me.

Whatever. I thought.

"Not whatever! You will or else I will hang you from your little toes from the balcony above the forever blaze made by Tira ( not Fira... It's supposed to have a 'T') the fire bender... Actually he is the leader of the Fire Bender race... which is a part if the bigger race of bender I general." He explained.

"And there are water bender and nature - - -" I dozed off as he continued. His voice is BORINGGG!

* later XD I don't feel like explaining*

I woke up I'm ANOTHER ROOM.. For potatoe's sake can't they just figure out the darn room situation. NO. THEY. CANT.

"Look she woke up!" Some guy yelled.