Descrpition of attacks, etc. in last chapter

Memories

POV: Sabrina

I shot up from my deep sleep breathing heavily.

*It was just a dream......* I thought. I looked to the window of me and my sisters' underground base only to see drops of water hitting the window pane.

"Rain..." I whispered to myself. I don't know why but I always love going out in the rain...

I walked out of my room quietly so I wouldn't wake my partners and I slipped out the front door. I walked around the prairie fields near our base enjoying the soft drops of soothing water on my face.

While I was walking I came across an abounded courtyard, of course out of human curiosity I went to check it out.

As soon as I even entered the fence gate I was hit with some kind of flash back.

-Flashback-

*Oh my dear Notch* I thought as I groaned *it's freaking training today! And I'm against Alexandria! GREAT* I whined in my head

*she always beats me in training more then anyone else in Team Crafted and in the 6 Musketeers(our team name when we were good, I HAD TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING)! The only times when I do beat here is when I'm either really mad, catch her off guard or I use my special moves.

"WHAT YOU GROANING ABOUT SABRINA?!?" Alex ( Alexandria ) chirped.

-end of flashback-

I shook my head knowing it was just illusion.

*wait....I couldn't have said we were with Team Crafted* I cringed at the thought

I shrugged it off and went on exploring the torn up courtyard. After a few min. of exploring I came across a very firm dead root.

I then got hit with another flashback.

-Flashback-

I turned my straight face at Alex signifying: 'I really don't need you right now'

"What?" She asked innocently

-still staring at her with a straight face-

"GET ON WITH IT!!!" Alex yelled.

"I really don't wanna be against you again" I finally said

"Oh really?!?" She smirked, I rolled my eyes.

"See you in the arena" She laughed and walked away.

I sighed angrily and I turned away to get ready for the training match but then I tripped over a newly grown tree root.

"Why that little nature powered...." I whispered yelled. I groaned again as I got up and brush myself off.

-end of flashback-

I shook my head again *why am I getting flashbacks I never did this....and was Alex really that cocky???* I yawned and stretched since it was really early in the morning. 

I guess what. I WAS HIT WITH ANOTHER FLASHBACK.

-Flashback-

I was stretching from the trip when I was confronted with a very similar face...it was Bodil(lol it's Sabrina's crush).

"Hey dude! Didn't expect you to be here!" I smiled.

"Sabrina...looking beautiful as always" He smiled back, tripping over some of his word because of his accent ( Bodil has a Bulgarian accent btw)

"T-Thanks!" I stuttered, trying to hold back the blush,"so you're training with someone today?" I asked.

"Yep! I'm against Alexandria's boyfriend, Jason(Alex is not with him yet, he's just joking)it wont be an easy win today that's for sure..." Martin replied. ( MArtin is Bodil's real name btw...)

"It's true he does have that power of his" I laughed. ( Jason controlls the wind, so a wind bender WOOPPPP)

-end of flashback-

I scoffed *what was I thinking, there ain't anything special about Jason* I snickered

I walked up to the middle of the demolished arena, scanning the the mossy covered ceiling dripping with water.

*what happened here* I wondered as I slowly studied each corner, destruction, detail of the scenery.

I then directed my attention to the cracked floor, it was half of the arena was more like a forest and the other half was a body of water.

-Flashback-

-Training Battle 1=Bodil40 vs Minecraftuniverse-

"5-4-3-2-1-0! BEGIN!" Me and Alex shouted.

(Idk what to put here)

-Training Battle 1=Alexandria vs Sabrina-

"5-4-3-2-1-0! BEGIN!!!" Jason and Martin both yelled.

We stood causally, waiting for one of us to make a move. Like we knew what we were both thinking we struck at the same time.

I shot ice daggers at Alex and she of course dodged knowing I usually strike with that attack as a warm up. She then stomped her foot on the floor making the ground ripple around us. I knew that move was very dangerous so I rose my arms, as if I was hailing something, taking water out of the other half of the arena. 

I jumped on the levitating stream, dodging each attack Alex was growing at me, and rode it toward her so I can attack easier.

She then sent a blaze of light, blinding me, throwing me off my course and shot bunches of roots and vines to tie me down.

I quickly formed ice knives to cut my way out of the trap. Once I got out I saw that cocky smirk again....GRRR!

"You think you can-" Before Alex could say any more smart ass comments I threw a snowball at her face.

"REALLY?!" She smiled and laughed

*yes I got her!* I snickered as I let myself be over come by power. I outstretched my arms, the whole arena was shaking now and water was  bursting out of the ground, levitating, and floating around me. And I started floating.

My body turned into a shadow as my eyes brightened up to a glowing white tint showing I was almost done powering up.

And the best part was that Alex was really scared.

My arms sudden jerked in front of me, crossing my thumbs as if I was making a butterfly with my hands. With that all the water that was present in the arena bolted at Alex automatically making me the winner.

My arms outstretched to the sides once again as I levitated back to the wet ground and as I my eyes want back to their original turquoise color.

Like I didn't know what just happened I looked around the arena then at Alex, who was drenched,"BOOOOO YAAAAA!" I screamed overly exited.

"Great job out there sis!!!" Alex complimented from across the battlefield.

-end of flashback-

I gasped, looked around the courtyard again, and ran back home.

Well I guess Water beats Nature this round...

And Telokenisis beats Wind this round....

There will be many adventures in Minecraftia but this is just the beginning.....