Dem bad boys are in town ;)

Jason's POV

Jason's POV

"Okay boys lets skip Mrs. Lowrey's class today, the old hag deserves it, she demanded me to open the door for her!" I smirked as my friends snickered around me.

"Dude she should be opening doors for us!" Martin said with a slick Bulgarian accent. We all laughed evilly.

We walked around out high school halls, laughing and goofing off as we always did before we were confronted by the A+ hotties named the 'Crystalizers'.

"Oh look who it is boys! It's the cute nerd girls!" Ian grinned walking toward Violet.

They scoffed their eyes as the the guys that liked an individual Crystalizer came really close too them, including me and Alex.

Today she was wearing a floral dress with green flowers...her blond hair fell down her back to her thigh in waves. She applied mascara to bring out her piercing emerald eyes.

She scooted away until her back was flattened onto a school wall. I put my hand right to the sides of her head as I leaned in, our face meters apart.

"How's it going, hot stuff?" I whispered into her ear. I turned to my friends that weren't on one of the girls seeing them laughing.

"Jason...not now..." She hissed, trying to push me away.

I chuckled,"nice breath, is that peppermint?" I leaned closer to her so our noses were practically touching.

"UGH!" She sighed and pushed past me, waking away. I glanced at my friends that were with one of the girls, they were doing their own thing to their girls making me smirk.

Bodil was talking with Sabrina in his thick Bulgarian accent, she rolled her eyes and tried to walk off to class but he grabbed her wrist. He pulled her closer, as she yelped, and whispered into her ear:

"Your lucky you always wear some kind of pants not skirts or dresses" He played with her for a little before she jerked her hand from him and hurried away.

Ty trying to kiss Crystal but she slapped him and ran to her friends.

Jordan was getting a little too close for Fira so she used her martial arts skills to flip him over. She 'HMPH'ed and strutted away to her class.

The rest if the girls just pushed past their boys and walked away.

"Hey boys! Ty just got owned by the runt of the group!!!(Crystal is the youngest if the Crystalizers)

We all broke out in a laughing fit and Ty's face lit up red.

"Whatever, you cant deny she is a feisty one!" He protested.

We all nodded in agreement then laughed.

"Haha! And I cannot believe you said Sabrina Just was lucky she wasn't wear a dress or a skirt!" Mitch laughed

"What were you going to do if she was wear one?!" Jerome questioned, snickering.

"We Bulgarians have our ways(IM NOT RACIST)" He snickered darkly making the rest if us burst our laughing.

"You know what? Since we have our potions class next why don't we just use it to our advantage" I smirked

"All we all in for it?" Jordan asked.

"HELL YES!!" We yelled in agreement.

"Good lets kick some good-girl butt!" and that was it and we went to set up.

 Alexandria's POV

*God these guys were such bums* I thought as we hurried off to class.

"Crystal are you okay?" I heard Sabrina ask behind me.