Against the might Skeletons, Zombies, and Creepers!!

• Dedicated to Violet

( Please take note that this is a short and funny fiction )

Violet's POV ( Setting: outside head to head with a skeleton )

" Okay nice skeleton, please don't take out your bow and arrow.... I WILL FREAKING THROW MUFFINS AT YOU IF YOU SHOOT A ARROW AT ME!!!" I exclaimed.

He looked taken aback at my sudden outburst.. I don't think he gets this a lot.

He looking at me curiously then got out his bow.

That little piece of crap... but before I knew it a creeper decides to ruin our serious stare down by blowing up the skeleton who I named Marvy.

" NO MARVY DONT LEAVE ME!!!!" I cried.

Then Marvey's brothers circled me.

" AHHHHH!!!" I yelled even though I know I can fight against them and whoop their asses.

But I don't think they have a ass....

The first thing I thought of was to throw all my muffins at them.

" WAMMM!!!" I yelled as I kept on hitting them and surprisingly they all died and I was head on with a old looking skeleton.

He was laying on the ground as a muffin plopped against his head.

" Please tell my daughter Marvell that I ** cough, cough ** love her." He said as he took he last breath.

" Who is that, Marvey's sister???" I asked suddenly feeling bad.

" Are you... ( Wait for it, wait for it ) Grand- Dad Marv ????" I asked.

" Yes and I am your father!!" He said.

" Are you.. are you quoting 'Star Wars' ??? - Cause that's plan creepy." I said.

" im dead now btw so you can leave, and there is a zombie and creeper sniffing your muffins." I said then I guess was dead.

Poor, poop Grand- Dad Marv.

BUT WHAT NERVE WOULD A CREEPER AND SKELETON HAVE TO SNIFF MYYYY MUFFINS!!!

" BLAAARRRRGGGG!!!" I yelled as I rammed into them and they died... served them right for sniffing MYYY muffins.

I quickly made my way to my nice little house and opened then closed the door behind me..

And you will never believe what I saw that stood before my eyes...

PIGS, CREEPERS, AND ZOMBIES DANCING TO GANGNAM STYLE!!!

" What the actual fuck is going on in here!!" I demanded.

The pigs scurried off obviously embarrassed but the creepers and zombies smirked and did the unbelievable...

They freaking picked my up and placed me as their Queen.

They said something about killing the evil spirits of the Marvey Dynasty.

" Okay get out of my house before your Queen starts throwing muffins again!!" I yelled courageously.

They left my house and I decided to go to sleep.

I tried going to bed but  my server said that I couldn't because the other players weren't asleep yet.

" WFT I don't have any other players on my server!!" I mumbled.

I looked through my door and was met with the eyes of a creeper and zombie who I have named Craig and Bob.

" BOB AND CRAIG I SWEAR- - - " I cut myself off because I saw two beds set up with some torches beside them..

They are the freaking other players!!!

" JUST GO TO BED BEFORE YOUR QUEEN GETS MORE GRUMPY!!!" I yelled.

But not even a minute after getting into bed, it said you cant sleep during the day!!

" AHHHHH!!!" I yelled and the pigs grunted.

You will never win against Marvy, Craig, and Bob in Minecraftia...

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay so how did you like this little funny fiction??

I thought it was great.

So I will treat all my readers to a little funny fictional once in a while so here is the first one.

LOVE YALL MY NOODLE CAT WALRUS' !!

~ Alexandria :3