Dem posys Tho ;)

POV ERICA ( Prologue )

I stood there silently watching my prey...

Darn monkey (IDK) kept moving. Hmm, what if I used a BLOOD BATH?!?

Dang, dang girl did that just happen?!? Oh YES it did! BOO- YAHHH!

My name is Erica and I have piercing indigo blue eyes.

My hair is dark purple and is usually pulled back into a tight messy bun.

I am wearing a black corset that goes with a black leather skirt...

Yeah I'm kind of a biker chick! Im da shit! HAHAHA;)

And I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty smart and outgoing. Im best friends with Sabrina and Alexandria from the crew.

Alexandria influenced my taste in clothing cause she's probably one of the most fashionable girls in Minecraftia.. She is also a biker.

Sabrina and I are close, but not as close as her and Alex (Alexandria)..

She accepted me into her posy a few years ago when I was in training.

Im a pro with katanas and literally took off 5 of the dummies legs and arms. Then Sabrina noticed me  took me into a completely different world

We went under water where she lives and she let me practice there. Afterwards we had SUSHI ! She said Alexandria and her always go.. So she invited Alex over and I met her THE NATURE AND WATER BENDERS WERE TALKING TO MEHHH!!!!!!!!!  It was one of the best days of my life.

They even invited me to live in their club house (Sabrina's and Alexandria's mansion/ club house)!

Of course I accepted... But I didn't actually live with them... I lived in a guest HOUSE! Not a guest bedroom.. but a freaking mini mansion! Best thing ever I swear!

 I met the rest of the crew, which included Fira, Crystal, Violet, and Roxianne.

But Alex and Sabrina have a special place in my heart. Now I can make blood tsunamis and blood tornados and hurricanes! How cool is that?!? Well not for the person stuck in that hell hole...XD

Im in the Sabrina posy and I have so much fun with her!

And as she said, " Welcome to the Crew!"

POV TIFFANY ( Prologue )

I harshly shook my sister to wake up..

" COME ON ELSA LETS BUILD A SNOWMAN!!!"I whisper yelled.

( I know pretty cheesy huh - Alex :3 )

" Go back to bed Tiffany!" She yelled back.

" Come on! If the suns awake, im awake!"

Then she jumped out of the bed.

We went into the dining hall and we were doing snow parkour like a boss.

Then she struck me in the heart with her weird magical ice princess powers!

I fell. My hair slowly turned from chocolate brown to boring white.

" NOOOO!" Elsa screamed. She started crying.

Her tear drops instantly turned into ice.

My parents ran to find the ice trolls to help me.

" I don't know what we can do... EXCEPT FOR SINGGG!!!!!!!" The crazy trolls yelled.

** Song about getting back together song lolsss***

" There you will now be grated the water sword to fight off the snowmen who want your powers.." The chief troll explained.

( The powers are only with the water sword btw... Not as powerful as the crew - Alex:3)

Elsa formed the water sword and pushed it towards Tiffany's heart...

A light shone through my skin where my heart was located.

My eyes turned blue then went completely black..

After 10 minutes my eyes went back to the regular hazel/ orange color

I floated up in a circular motion and my hands folded out and a lights lifted up from my palms and a water sword was formed...

My hair went back to normal but I still had one strand completely white as a memento for this day..

I then fell to the ground and blacked out....

I woke up and Sabrina the Water bender was whispering words above me...

Then her icy aqua blue eyes opened up and she whispered:

" hey warrior.. Welcome to the club!"

Then a tear fell from my plain eyes..

" Welcome to the Club.." I repeated softly..

AUTHORS NOTE:

I didn't forget about yall hahaha ;)

And I hope you guys liked it and these new characters will be showing up frequently in the upcoming chapters :)

And I don't now about you guys but I really liked this chapter even though it isn't a real chapter hahaha.

And just to tell yall I don't own any of Team Crafted (or what use to be TC) or other minecrafters... I only own the girls/ elemental sisters and some of my made up characters.. I also don't own the OC characters....

And if there is anyone who wants to be a OC character who will play to be a really close friend of mine in the story... So if you do want to comment below, you will have to say why you want to be the OC character, what you look like, specialty power, and yaaaa.

Plus I already picked out your name it is.... Hannah :) If you protest please tell in detail why you hate da name that has been pre-destined to the world of Minecraftia XD

And I am drinking a vitamin water and it has some words on it that I would like to share with yall:

ah, the noble go-go dancer. charming young women who sparked a culture shift with desires to dance in peace-inspiring dresses and twirl mod haircuts. we think, actually, let's consult the internet to see what they were like -- oh my word! where's your father, young lady?!?

~~ that's it... WTF did I just read hahaha.

Love yall my noodly cat walrus',

Alexandria :3