Who dat? Who dat? It ain't I-G-G-Y { Ch. 30}

*** Recap ***

Electricity traveled through with the waves causing the lamps to shake on the ceiling and flicker on and off ever so often.
The last thing I could remember was the screams of my dearest friends and Sabrina yelling more soulful words.

We also all found out that one of our dearest friends betrayed us before our eyes. He's a traitor and always will be now.

Max better watch out because he will die.

Then there was darkness.

And I thought I would be the superhero.

*** Fast Forward ***

 { DISCLAIMER; UNEDITED VERSION. SPELLING WASNT CHECKED SORRY BAES }

TROYE'S POV

 So as of now Caleb and I are trying to get our asses into Sky's buliding to save Alexandria my dearest sister.

So that idiot Caleb some how lost my powers.... I can't believe it.

Fucking stupid white boy.

" GUESS WHAT TROYE!!!" Caleb screamed into my ear.

" What..?" I muttered back at him beause I'm still pissed at him.

" We have someone who is willing to help us!" He said enthusiastically back.

" Great... Who is this mysterious person hmm?" I asked.

" His name is Dingo.... And he said that he has been against the bounty hunters for millions of years so he'll help us to stop them for once and for all!" Caleb explained to me.

" Alrightyyyy..." I replied still not interested.

Footsteps padded against the ground could be heard getting closer to us as I ws staring at my phone at not particularly anything.

I shifted my ead up to be met with a pair of green eyes that weren't as bright as my dear Alexandria's but they were still powerful.

I studied his appearence and he seemed to have brown hair with red highlights. He wore blue and green armor and he carried a dragon bone battle axe, two brazen swords, and an auriel bow.

" Hello mate!" He said to mate enthusiastically.

What's with all the excitement today?

" Hello dude... My name is Troye." I replied.

" My name is Dingo and I'm happy to be working with you guys to defeats those turd of brains. They freaking  burned my whole entire village when I was 14 and I had to clean everyone and evacuate everyone, but I sadly lost my father during that. I hate those guys with all my gut and I will never forgive them for what they did. Never." He explained to us.

" I'm really sorry man, that sucks. Alexandria, my sister, and I lost our mother to those lunatics and they took Alexandria with them.. Ughh that was a horrible day." I said.

After that we were all left in a comfortable silence of rememberence... It was nice actually.

" So are you immortal or something?" I asked Dingo breaking the silence.

Startled, he looked up at me to answer. " Yeah, How did you know?"

" I dont know really... I just kind of get that vibe from you." I told him.

" Vibe?" He asked.

" Yeah lol.. Kind of strange huh? Because I couldn't possibly know that cause this turd Caleb oer here lost my powers.... Little fucking barancle brain.." I said.