YOU BETTER READ THIS!!!!! ;3

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey everyone so you're probably wondering why this is only an author's note, well I jus made this biggest (well not biggest) decision in my life to discontinue this book...

I know a lot of you are sad but you know school is sadly before this...

OMG I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!!! WHO FELL FOR IT!?? I CAN SEE YOU STACY I KNOW YOU'RE CRYING!!!

HAHAHAHA HAPPY HALLOWEEN THAT WAS TWO DAYS AGO!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA.

Okay but that was seriously a joke, I'm not leaving until I leave alright! So we've got that covered!!

So yesterday was the anniversary of my lovely account and ONLY ONE FREAKIN PERSON CONGRATULATED ME!!!!!!!!!! XD

Well anyways exactly one year ago yesterday my best friend Sabrina was attending my Halloween Party that consisted of literally 4 people but anywayz... Yesterday was a very special day because that was the last time I was going to see my best friend before she moved!

That day she told me I should make a wattpad account because I forgot my user name of my last account and we wanted to stay connected.

So on that day my baby was born... No literally a baby but yeah my book....

It just 'popped' out of me XD

Lol yeah I'm not funny.... XD

But yeah I'm dedicating this author's note to my dearest friend because she is the best thing that has ever happened in my life and I swear we aren't lesbians...

We just love each other as friends because frankly have my eye out for Michael Clifford..... And if you reading this likes my little nugget then you can get the fuck out.... Jk or nahhhhhhh....

Yeah okay this is sort of long but there's one more thing...

On Halloween my friend slammed her head straight into mine when we went trick or treating and yeh it was only for the free candy but yeah I got a concussion...

Lol we were outside of a haunted house and I hate scary stuff so I was screaming and crying while Freddie was coming at me and my friend was pulling me towards the doors when I was SCREAMING that I didn't want to go in so whilst my friend was pulling me forward my other friend Samantha was also scared and wasn't looking where she was going and slammed her head into mine....

So log story short I blacked out and I have a concussion so I will not be posting a new chapter this week because I need to get a lot of rest.

And I have been feeling nauseous and I haven't been able to eat for 2 days... Ughh I'm not even hungry.

And it's 85 degrees out but I'm as pale as a ghost and my teeth are chattering so I think I'm sick.... Thanks a lot Samantha XD

Anyways yeah BYYYEEEEE.

LOVE YALL MY NOODLY CAT WALRUSES,

~Alexandria :3