Will Minecraftia ever be the same Part 2 ;)

Her piercing blue eyes looked into mine...

"Welcome to the Club!!!"  ( And yes this is and collab of mine and @BlueCrystalizer 's story )

" Who are you?" I asked nervously.

" You shouldn't be nervous... My name is Sabrina!"

" Wait...? What my friend is Sabrina, who are you?"

" Oh yeahhhh.. You are at the Club! Im Sabrina but from a different world."

" Like you are another version of my Sabrina?"

" Yes! And who are you?"

" My name is Alexandria Jay, you can call me Alex!"

" I have a friend named Alexandria/ Alex, and she looks exactly like you!"

" This is so weird!!" We both said at the same time.

She stared at me, but me being me, I broke into a laughter fit!

" Yeah you remind me a lot of my Alex... she's just like you."

" Probably because I am her, just in another form."

She turned away and got a phone and called Bodil...

" Hey Alex.... HIIIIII SABRINAAAAA!!!!" Yelled Bodil/ Martin.

" Im not the Alex you are thinking of, I am from a different world, called Minecraftia..."

" Wait what???!!!???" He said as he pulled away from kissing Sabrina... oh wooowwwww

 " HEYYYY BODIILLLL can I talk to ya for a second over there?!?" Sabrina asked.

" Hay is for horses!!" I corrected her.

She rolled her eyes and pulled Bodil towards her. AWWWW TRUE LOVE.

They turned around and scowled at me...

" Did I just say that out loud??" I asked.

" YES!!' Everyone answered.

When Sabrina was talking to Bodil, I pulled Jason towards me.

" Hey how are we going to get home..?" I asked Jason.

"That's kind of the problem here, my dear Alexandria Jay.."

" Why did you just say that??"

" Because I have a major question to ask you..."

I nodded cheerfully.

" Will you be my girlfriend??"

" AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" The other Sabrina and Bodil answered.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at them!!

I tugged Jason's collar and gave him a peck on the lips.

" Of course, my dear Jason" I said quoting him.

" HOLY POTATOES SHE SAID YESSSS!!!!! " Jason yelled.

Another Jason walked in..

" Hey Alex I brought the others over here....Who's this?" Jason asked.

" This is the Jason from my world... Sabrina will tell u.." I replied.

" No Alexandria Jay.. im your beloved Jason from Minecraftia.. What were u dong with the other me...?"

" Um I thought it was you.. he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.." I replied.

" BOO YAHHHH SHE SAID YESSS!!" He yelled cheerfully.

" But it was to the other Jason aren't you mad..?" I questioned.

" No because it is practically me.... he has my face, so therefore I asked u at the same time!!" He proudly said.

" Alright..." ( this is so fucking cheesy.... I LOVE IT!!!! )

** Later on **

" Are you sure this is a good idea??" I asked the gang ( Team Crafted and The Crystalizers )

" Yeah.. I swear they are hiding a big secret, they are going to use it against us.. I can sense it!" Violet said.

" What do u think they're hiding..?" Bodil asked.

" Idk but Sky have u met the other Sky.... because I think it has something to do with him.." Roxianne asked.

" No, I haven't. Whenever I asked if there was another version of me they said I couldn't see him because he's sick... but I know that's a bunch of bull shit." Replied Sky.

" Well I guess all we have to do now, is find Sky..." I said a little worried about that...

Authors Note:

Heyyyy so there are going to be 4 parts to this... and I just finished part 2, which yall just read..

Anyways.. please comment or vote! I will love you forever if u just leave a comment of how much yall liked this chapter.... And if youre wondering if im from like Texas or somewhere like that because I always say yall... im not

Im a Cali gurl! And I don't have any relatives from Texas.. so call me weird whateversss..

Well I love every single one of u reading this.... so in CONCLUSION ( I think I sound fancy when I say that O_o )

Bye my noodly cat walrus'!!!

~ Alexandria da cat :3