Deciding what to do for the next chapter with Sabrina and Alysson/ Fira

This **chapter** will be on what I have to go through to finish a chapter while talking to Sabrina and Alysson/ Fira

I will be A for ALEXANDRIA

Alysson/ Fira will be F for FIRA

Sabrina will be S for SABRINA

***A few days ago....***

A: What should I call the magic power

S: *** watching Team Crafted ***

A: SABRINA!!!

S: *** big eyes and drops Ipad on floor*** WHAT!!!

A: What should I call the magic power that I steal from Sky's house?

F: Whatcha talking about Alexandria?!? ( asked jokingly)

A: *** flustered, face red, while looking at them like there complete idiots*** WOULD YOU PEOPLE LISTEN!!!

S: *** goes back to watching Team Crafted on youtube***

A: SABRINA!!!

S: **falls off couch **...

F: HAHAHAHAHA ha ... ha... ummm?

A: WHAT SHOULD I NAME THE POOPIN' MAGIC POWER!!!!

S: You should name it icy.. hot... red hot... monkey...? UUHHHHH

F: I looovvveeee your idea Sabrina!!!!

A: That's a horrible idea I guess I will end up calling it MaGiC oRb !?!

F and S: THAT SOUND AMAZINGGGG GURLLLL!!!

A: okay then... I LOVVVEEE RAINBOW PANDASSSSS!!!

S: OMGGGG they're soooo adorable

F: How about that sexy weather ?!?

A and S: WHAT!!! ( saying at the same time)

AUTHORS NOTE:

okay so that's how it went on Friday kind of I added a few funny parts...

So im going to be taking OC characters so comment if you would like to be one... explain what your name is, power/ weapon you want that's not already taken by the Crystalizers..

the characters that will be added are going be part of the group: Flamers

The characters in the ' Flamers ' will all have some sort of power that has to do with flames and they are like the posy or fans you could say of Fira because she's the Queen of fire..

There will be a group, posy, or fans or whatever you want to call them for each girl they are like back up groups that follow the Crystalizers when they need serious help against ' Team Crafted ' and their posy followers... because ' Team Crafted ' will have followers but not for each guy.

Im only doing the groups for the ' Crystalizers ' because there are only a few members

Also state if you want to be a OC characters for what girl ( Alexandria, Sabrina, Roxianne, Fira, or Crystal) you want to be a posy, group, or fan you want to be of..

Well I've talked long enough..

BAI LOVE YA'LL

- Alexandria :3