Fira and Sabrina Prologue

FIRA PROLOGUE

Prologue for Fira:

Fira is the queen or god of fire.. Its in her name. She was born from a fire demon but her father was a fire angel so she's very kind but can have her moments.

She lives off of burning molten rock from the crust of the earths interior.

The crystalizers found her when she was turning rocks on fire near their present club house.

She's trained with ??? and will kill anyone at any time with that hot head of hers.

Since she's the queen or god you could say of fire she has that special touch... Literally. Anything she desires to burn she can place her hand on it ( a item or person ) and burn it to smithereens.

SABRINA'S PROLOGUE

Prologue for Sabrina ;) :

Sabrina is the god or queen of anything that has to do with water. Her father was the water bender and her mom was a water nymph.

She was given at a young age two daggers one that represents the dark side of the hill and the others representing the lighter side if the hill ( yin and yang). She is trained in daggers and staffs.

She also has the special power of bending water meaning she can use water to form into things and use against enemies. She can basically use water for anything from riding it to get to places to making tsunamis.

Sabrina also knows and studies practical present languages.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay so this chapter is the introductions of Sabrina and Fira and I promise tonight I will upload a new chapter...

Love y'all BAI

-Alexandria :3