Syrup and Eggs... Why not?!?

ALEXANDRIA'S POV

I quickly applied more channel red lipstick and grabbed my leather studded purse...

Today me and the girls had a special lunch with our principal because he's surprised about our sudden change.

The Team Crafted boys, surprisingly, are still popular because their making their new nerdy selves look totally HOT... like SMOKIN' HOT!!!

Something about cute guys as nerds makes them even more cute.. like Jason. ( breathless )

** at principals garden **

" So Alexandria - " i cut him off.

" Call me Alex."  i said smoothly.

" Okay.. Alex, hmmm. I dont understand why your grades are suddenly dropping, like WHAT!?! And the last time you came to my office you told me how much you hated makeup???" Mr.Flabberburg ( hahahaha his name is funny ) said breathless.

" Well some people change... but obviously not you because you still look like how you did 20 years ago." I said and smirked.

The other girls laughed and Mr. Flabberburg looked at them strangely then remembered he invited them too.

" Oh and same for you girls, why did you change?" He asked quickly changing the topic.

" Well we decided we would be better off without your speeches at the end of senior year." Roxianne said.

" WHAT?!? YOURE SKIPPING GRADUATION!!!" Mr. Flabberburg jumped up.

We laughed and turned on our heel to leave. I turned my head and winked at him.... he was crying hahaha!!!

" Okay girls i have a little plan and it includes eggs and syrup!" I said triumphantly.

*** little while later ***

I walked into class late and everyone turned their heads to look at me.

Jasons eyes glistened as i stared deep into his beautiful eyes... UGGHH im supposed to be forgetting him since were bad and all now...

I guess i dont have to be bad to him.

I quickly rolled my eyes at the teachers' speech about me being late one more time i would have to - BLAHH BLAHH.

I turned to sit down next to Jason and someone was sitting in my seat.

" Watcha think youre doing in my seat, huh?" i asked trying to be polite but it didnt exactly come out right.. hmmm i should probably work on that.

" Oh sorry." Liz said and scurried off to another seat.

" hey hot stuff." Jason said to me.

I blushed and turned to look at him... UGGHHH kill me now i cant take his hotness!!! Wait i never blush.. gosh what's he doing to me??

" You ain't to bad yourself!"  I whispered.

He turned to look me in the eyes and almost looked shocked.

Then he sneezed.. AWWW IT SOUNDED LIKE A KITTEN!!!! :3

" I would say god bless you, but looks like he already did!" I said then winked.

hahaha that was funny.

" Okay class is over." Mrs. Something said.

I ran off from the room because i didnt want that crazy lady talking to me.

As i finally arrived at the destination of my locker... i was so close to opening it when i was pinned to the wall... creepy!

" umm? Jason you need something like maybe a pencil. i could get it for you hahaha um.. what are you doing ohh-- " i was cut off my him pecking me on the lips.

That was... um wow WTF im supposed to not like him.

" We all know you like me Alexandria.." He whispered into me ear.

" AHHHH WTF ALEX!!!" I heard Crystal screeching like a dying squirel getting hit by a gummy bear.

" Umm that's what i was about to ask JASON... what was that all about?!?" I said kind of embarrassed she saw all of that.

" Well  i like Alex." He stated bluntly.

" YOU WHAT!?!" We both screeched.

" Yep see ya babe after school." Then he winked HE WINKED... that was kind of my thing and he stole my thunder... poop i bet he looked way better doing it than me, oh wait he did!!

BUT JASON LIKES MEEE!!!! YAY!!!

" umm you know what meeting at history in the empty classroom of 313.. okay tell the girls!" I said stammering.

** in classroom 313 ***

" Okay girls we are getting we are going to get Mr.Flabberburg back by filling his hat up with syrup and having a fan blow feathers at him!!" I said excitedly.

" Okay! can i fill the hat?" Crystal asked.

" Yeah of course hun!"  

CRYSTALS POV

" Okay! can i fill the hat?" Crystal asked.

" Yeah of course hun!"  

I smiled to myself as she said that because im going to fill Jason's hat instead because he kissed my best friend and every one knows she hates him... at leas i think..?

" Hey Ty!" I chirped as Ty walked past me and he blushed AWWW!!

" Hey Crystal do you want to hang out tomorrow?" He asked.

" Oh yeah sure if i dont have any plans!" I said smiling.

I then stammered to Jason's next class.. and lucky me he left his hat on the desk.

" Oh boy this is going to be fun!" i whispered to myself.

I quickly filled the hat with syrup and placed it on the desk.

** later in class *** ( still Crystal's POV )

The door opened and in walked the principal. Time for my plan to set to work!!!

I walked up to Jason and told him that his hat was on the ground and right at that moment Violet gave Mr. Flabberburg the hat that was supposed to have syrup in it.

Then Sabrina set the feathers off and Jason put the hat on and syrup dripped all over his face.

And BAMMM feathers were all over his face.

" This is what happens when you kiss my best friend!" I whispered to him.

His face heated up and everyone in our class laughed.

" WTF CRYSTAL I kind of likeJasonalot..." Alex said fast.

" WHAT!?!" i thought you hated him so i switched the hats of Jason and Mr. Principal guy." I stated confused, i thought she hated him... hmmmpp i should pay attention more often.

" Sorry Alex i had no idea about that..." I said feeling bad.

" Its alright." She said sweetly.

I thought we were bad now but she was really nice so no wonder she still is...

Well are plan failed but whatevers tomorrow we can make up in this crazy world of...

Minecraftia.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay guys sorry it was kind of a stupid and short chapter.

I just wanted to give yall a little present on Thanksgiving!!!

I love all of you guys and readers it just makes my day when i see all the new reads, followers, votes, and comments.

I may not have a lot of followers but people who are, you guys are extra special.

So if you want to become extra special smack dat follow button ( from Minecraftuniverse ... " Smack dat like button" )

Blaaahhhhh idk what  to say here..

LOVE YALL

~ Alexandria :3