Water against Nature.. lets see who wins

POV SABRINA ( warning not edited yet so there might need corrections!!!)

Okay so today is practice and im supposed to have a battle against Alexandria but she's like my best friend but I think I can like... TOTALLY TAKE HER DOWN!!!  ' Wow calm down Sabrina ' I told me self.

"WHAT ARE YOU CALMING DOWN ABOUT SABRIBRI?!?" Alex ( Alexandria ) chirped.

" Oh well.. you see. hmmm.. I was just ahh kind-- of -- telling myself I could like you know... PSHHHH - - "

"GET ON WITH IT!!!" Alex yelled.

" I can take you down today..." I mumbled.

" Oh really?!?" She smirked.

" See you in the arena." She continued.

Well then.. And with that I turned around and tripped over a tree branch.

" Dammit stupid nature powers Alex!" I whispered yelled.

I was stretching and doing the usual bim bam when I was confronted with a very similar face... I turned as pale as a ghost... It was Bodil

" Oh well hey there, I didn't expect to see you here Sabrina.. You're looking beautiful as always. " he said nervously but not tripping over his BEAUTIFFFULLLLL WORRDDSSS!!!

" thank you Bodil that's so kind of you. But what are you doing here, not to be rude or anything but are you against someone today?" I asked really nervous.

" Yes I am, I'm against that little friend of yours Alexandria... it wont be a easy win today that's for sure..." He said.

It's true Alex almost always wins so im not surprised that he's nervous about the battle she's like a fire cracker or a nature cracker or ummm.. something like that

* Okay I know you guys must be wondering... like why are they battling... okay so they go and practice battle sort of thing and it's for practice for when they are against real enemies and they are supposed to be against people who are stronger or more powerful than them  ~ Alex :3 *

" Yeah she's a nature cracker." Oh damn I said that out loud oops...

Now he's looking at you weirdly way to go Sabrina.

* At battle, Bodil against Alexandria *

" Okay you go and beat him and we can go do out match afterwards... GO AND WINN!!! " I encouraged Alex.

" Okay whatevers everyone knows im going to whoop his ass, just kidding he's super duper nice and you guys would be surprisingly cute together or is it just me whatever.." She simply said.

" Oh pshhh never thought about that.. that's crazy haha um yeah go and do whatever your doing now..." I said.

She gave me a weird look then shrugged it off and walking into the arena looking all mighty and powerful. LET'S GO ALEXANDRIA!!!

* from the stands *

Alex just totally tricked Bodil... She tripped on purpose and winced really loudly and Bodil fell for it and gave her a hand but she used a bee attack. A swam of bees leapt from her hands and went for Bodil.

The bees wont hurt him since this is just for practice and everything here is safe and such.

From the looks of it Alex is 15 points ahead of hi and he has 5 more energizers till dead and that's very bad where Alex has 20 something. Damn this girl has power..

In the ends of this Alex won but she got Bodil in the picture of her and her trophy because Alex hates winners who brag and all that.

" WERK THAT TROPHY GURRLLL!!! " I enthusiastically yelled.

* the time of Sabrina's and Alexandria's battle *

" 5-4-3-2-1-0 BEGINNNN" the guy in the jump suit yelled he looked funny in that outfit especially on a hot day like this hahaha.... ' SABRINA FOCUS!!! "my mind yelled.

I quickly pushed a water gasp at her but she dodged knowing I usually do that attack first as a warm up.

She then sent a blaze of light at me blinding me and a bunch of roots and stuff pulled me down.

I sent a tsunami at her which hopefully showed her a lessen and then automatically  I became in first place but this isn't over.

I ended this with my special move called the ' tundra '.

Then she was out and I won...

' BOOOOOO YYAAAAAA!!!!! ' I thought yelling.

Everyone looked at me weirdly yet again sighhhh....

" Did I say that out loud?"

" YES you did girlfriend and you did great out there!!!" She complimented.

Well I guess Water beats Nature this round...

And Nature beats Telekinesis this round....

There will be many adventures in Minecraftia but this is just the beginning...

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay so this is of course about Sabrina and I... so whatcha think???

I didn't want it to be like Bodil was the weak one in this or something because im a big fan of him this is just fictional so please no misunderstandings ...

I need to ask a huge favor... would anyone like to edit my chapters because I need help with that.... so please comment below for that and I will contact you by email so I can send you this chapter and you can edit for me then send back the spellchecked and all that version..

Please do me a favor and add to your reading list, vote, comment, tell friends who are interested in this kind of stuff, etc.

LOVE YA'LL MY NOODLE DUCKLINGS!!!

~ Alexandria the Great :3