The mind that controlled the earth

~ Last chapter rewind ~

SABRINA'S POV

My mind shuts down.... I was supposed to be saving her.

" Sabrina we cant get her... It's too late!" Bodil told me.

I didn't respond.

My mind mentally shut down and i stopped thinking.

I'm done.

~ fast forward ~

ALEXANDRIA'S POV

I felt a strong force coming towards me... Or this building that im in.

One thing i don't understand is why I'm not dead?

The dark angel came to me and told me to let go... I nodded a yes to let go and then the angel kissed my forehead and i died.

Im not supposed to be here!

And now i have to save everyone because an evil force is coming this way and fast.. I can feel it in my veins.

Using one of the seven wonders (telekinesis), my mind traveled to see where everyone was.

Everyone except Sky and his Budder Troll Protectors were in the basement hidden thousands of feet below the surface.

I felt a powerful and saddened spirit come into my mind.

Who could mean that much to me that it could come through into my spirit?

The blue eyed girl.

Sabrina.

She isnt okay and I'm picking up the connections.

My mind sees Sabrina on the floor... Pale as a vampire surrounded by Jason and Bodil.

What has happened?

My mind gets a draft of evil spirits, and with that my mind travels back to my body.

I need to get up but i don't know how to.

It's comer closer... It's so close i can feel them breathing.

I know exactly who they are and i need to stop them before they kill my loved ones like before.

The Bounty Hunters are coming to bomb our base and to get revenge and kill me.

I feel like they have captured someone who's close to me but i don't recognize anything familiar to touch.

I need to get ready for when they come but I don't know how.

'What would i do if i was awake?' I think.

I would clutch my palms until my veins turn into a deadening green.... Then my nails would turn into an olive green. Soon vines with thorns would shoot out and dig deep into the ground traveling towards the bounty hunters. When they got close they would shoot from the ground and dagger through the victims till they were 100% dead.

And what i didn't know at that point was that, that was actually happening.

The piercing vines already killed over 50 bounty hunters.

Something is hitting me and I cant see it.

Who's hurting me... ? I can scream as much as I want but no one will ever hear me.

Pushing out a force that turned into an earthquake, the hitting stopped.

'LET ME GOO!!!' I yelled.