Authors note :))))))))

Hello everyone...

Alexandria here ;) So I have a few things to talk about....

Well if you've heard Sky, Deadlox, TrueMU, and Husky all resigned from Team Crafted :(

It's actually quite sad and as ya'll know im like majorly in love with Jason.

And I love everyone in TeamCrafted.. so im not quite sure what to think about it... but I do realize they had a lot of drama on their plate. Why does everyone have to put so much gosh darn hate towards them. They deserve better because they work hard, even though they work with Minecraft, it's a lot of work and they deserve everything they have!

On another note, I have created a NEW story and ya'll should check it out because I love you guys! And if you follow me and vote andddd read my new story and this story I will try to get my best friend @BlueCrystalizer to notice a few of yall but you have to follow me so I know who ya'll are :)))

And I need to have input on my story from people other than Sabrina ( @BlueCrystalizer )

I love you guys and im sooooo happy I have to many reads but I need more interaction! I work very hard on a lot of the chapters so I NEED help!! And I will follow a few of yall and read your stories too but I need interaction that's all im asking for because it will make my day 100000000 times better with just a few minutes of your time ;)))

And every Saturday I will do an update on one of my stories and a update like this about TeamCrafted news and other stuff but only on this story...

SO starting off with da news.... if you haven't seen it already Sky was in a music video with Lady Gaga. Here's the link ;) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNu_-deVemE ) He appears at 5:22... I wouldn't watch the whole video because I made that mistake, it's a little inappropriate.

Um lets see.... Jason and Jerome were caught with a lot of fans and they went to a derby race and actually raced.. they met a lot of fans so far today :)

AND I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE I ALMOST HAVE 1000 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love yall my noodly cat walrus',

Alexandria xx :3