MINECRAFT FINEST!!!!!!!!!!!

So very important******

Okay so I haven't been on for a while and im sorry.... BUT I ALMOST HAVE 1000 READS!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH :3

And yall are probably wondering why im not doing the collab.... well it's been hard to work it out with Sabrina over email. She moves away a few months ago and it has been hard for both of us to connect... once we can figure it out I will continue.... LOVE YALL :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV ALEXANDRIA :3

My alarmed buzzed to notify me to get up. Damn time! Damn school! Damn everything!!!!

Sabrina just moved!!!! I know right so tonight we are going to get her... My idea of course.

I walked into my closet and picked out the usual... ( by the way the girls are still bad... from the first few chapters... REMEMBER XD)

I walked into my bathroom and took a shower... I had picked out a camouflage skirt with some net tights. I also had a dark green crop top with jewels outlining the top.

I also put on my black Doc Martins.

For hair I curled it and put it up into a cute funky bun.

For makeup I quickly applied gray eye shadow, mascara, black eyeliner, and red lipstick.

I was ready for the day! I grabbed a muffin and my Pink brand backpack.

I hopped onto my motorcycle and raced off to school.

I walked in through the doors and there was a new kid... hybrid perhaps?!?!

SKYBRID?!?!?! nah just kidding.... that would just too cool!

" hey there!" I said to him and winked.

I strutted off and angry Jason came upon me...

" WHAT THE FUCK ALEXANDRIA JAY!!!!" he yelled in my face.

" Someone's pushy... I was just trying to find out if he is a hybrid."

He looked at me as if I was crazy.

" did I say that out loud?!?"

" Yes." A new voice replied.

" HOLY CRAP IS IT ONE DIRECTION?!?!" I SCREAMED.

" No... I am a part of Minecraft Finest ( FROM DA WEB!!!)" A cute boy replied.

" Idk who yall are.." I said awkwardly.

" My name is Jordan." He said.

You're cute. I said in my brain.

"Thanks! You are too!" He replied.

"I said that out loud?!?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes..." he said blushing.

" Well we are going to train later today... Do you want to join with your other friends?" I asked.

" Sure that sounds fun! I cant wait! But you know I always win!" He said smirking.

" So does Alexandria." Jason butted in.

I forgot he was there.... OPPPSSSS!

" Well we will just see about that." said back.

" Whatever you're going down loser!" I said aggressively back.

He turned his head and walked away and his friends I guess are now asking about who I was. I'm just guessing but it's pretty obvious because they're pointing at me and he's blushing lol.