Nakamoto Family

Title:Double Life
Summary:Yuta,a leader of Mafia gang have to bring his sons to work

"Please let me go!",his voice echoed as he visibly panicking,trying desperately to break free from the chair he's been tied to.

The kidnappers takes a couple of steps backwards when one of them walked forward,his shoes loud enough to be heard by the panicked man.

"We found him at the airport,he's trying to escape",one of the kidnappers named Yuto explained to the man who's also their boss.

The man on the chair turned his head to the direction of the sound."I know its you Mr Nakamoto!".

There is an unsettling silence for the next few moments,until Yuta finally opened his mouth,"I told you that you will never get to escape from me,Maru".

"Please let me go!Please!I won't tell anyone!",he yelled,visibly frightened.

A strange,twisted smile formed on Yuta's lips,"You shouldn't betrayed us at first place".

He took a gun from out of his pocket,laughing manically as he waves it under the man's nose,"you should learn your lesson".

"No!Please!",he yelled,trying desperately to break free.

Yuta positioned the gun on top of Maru's head,"go to hell",Yuta wanted to pull the trigger when suddenly Renjun barged into the room.He was shocked with his son as he quickly pulled away the gun and kept it back on his pocket.

2 hours ago

Yuta:Hello sweetheart,why are you calling?

Winwin:Hello babe,just want to tell you that Xiaojun's homeroom teacher called me.Xiaojun has been crying,he doesn't want to go to his class so I have to go to school.So i'm gonna drop Renjun and Shotaro off at your workpl—

Yuta:wait what?! no!

Winwin:Did you just say no?

Yuta bit his lips,he just messed up but also he can't let Winwin come here especially when he lied that he's working at an ice-cream shop.Well,technically he bought the ice-cream shop as his undercover plan from Winwin.

Yuta:I—I mean,I'm busy right now..urm..meeting

Winwin:what meeting?If you're busy,just let them sit at the corner as usual.They won't bother you,you can just ask Takuya or Yuto to help look for them,you're the boss right?

Yuta:I..urm

Yuta couldn't let out his words,well he knows he never win an argument whenever it comes to Winwin.

Winwin:Ok babe i'm gonna hang up cause i have to pack some toys for them to bring there..also Shotaro's pampers incase he..you know..ok bye

Yuta:babe i—

*ended phone call*

End of Flashback

"Papa!Papa!",Renjun ran to Yuta then hugged Yuta's legs while Yuta turned his eyes to Takuya who just arrived in the room,gasped for breaths after trying to catch Renjun.

He then stood properly and bowed to Yuta,"I'm sorry boss,i try to catch him but he's too fast",Takuya bowed repeatedly worried that Yuta might punished him.

Yuta sighed,couldn't responded to Takuya.Obviously he felt mad but he also know how wild his son was.Sometimes,he also couldn't stand his son's energy and hyperactivity.

Renjun raised his head as he pulled a hem of Yuta's pants,"Papa i want icecream please~",Renjun pouted while blinked his eyes repeatedly,trying to persuade his father.

Yuta kneeled,lowered his body until his head is the same level as Renjun,"I'm sorry son.Baba told me that you're not being nice at home so you're not allowed to have ice-cream today",Yuta replied with his soft tone.

Everyone around them was so stunned with Yuta's sudden change of behaviour especially Maru who was tied on the chair.Well,Yuta will act different when it comes to his family.

"I want icecream! I want icecream!", Renjun screamed loudly while pulling Yuta's shoulders.

"No you ca—-",Yuta was interrupted when Sana,Momo and Mina rushed into the room with a crying Shotaro on Mina's arms.

"We're so sorry boss.We tried to calm him but he couldn't stop crying",the three girls apologized as Sana and Momo bowed repeatedly while Mina at the center,looked down scared of her boss's gaze.

"Ugh crap~",Yuta complained inside his head as he walked to the girls and took Shotaro on his arms.

"Owh my baby,why are you crying?Papa's here~",Yuta tried to calm Shotaro while patted his baby's back.Again,this view amused everyone around him.

After a few minutes,Shotaro stopped crying then rested his head on Yuta's shoulder.Yuta patted Shotaro's head slowly before Renjun knocked Yuta's leg with his fist,"Papa i want icecream!I want icecream!",he demanded while stomping his feet,yup Renjun is good at throwing tantrums.

"No you can't.Baba will mad at me if i let you have icecream",Yuta explained,frustrated with his son's behaviour.

"If I don't get icecream,i will tell Baba that you are the leader of a Mafia gang!",Renjun tried to threatens his father,and he knows he succeeded.Yuta started to get worried if Winwin knows all his secrets especially about this Mafia thingy.

All the people were distracted when Maru laughed hysterically on the chair,obviously gained Yuta's attention.

"Oh my god Mr Nakamoto,what a mess! I can't believe you being living this double life",Yuta narrowed his eyes at him,he wished he can just shot him that time but he couldn't because of his sons with him.

Maru chuckled,"Tell Baba?Wait,are you gay?!Oh my god this is so insane! I can't believe it!",He seemingly relaxed after seeing the show just now.

"Shut up Maru!",Kenta,one of the kidnappers yelled trying to warn Maru cause he knows this dude already irritated Yuta.

"Owh really Kenta?",he says,smiling smugly.

Renjun eyed Maru, judging him with disgust."You're ugly",Renjun muttered while rolling his eyes.

Maru's face changed when he heard Renjun's remarks."Fuck you kid!",he hissed through his clenched teeth.That's when he should know that he already crossed the line.

In a moment of pure rage,Yuta kicked on the arms of the chair when he has his hands tied.Maru yelps as Yuta hissed,"Don't you ever talk like that to my son!".

Maru shrinks away into the back of the chair.Yuta gets right into his face and stared into his eyes,"looks like you never learn.Time is up Maru,you're done".

A strange,twisted smile formed on his lips as he turned to Yuto,Takuya and Kenta."I don't want him to breathe",Yuta ordered his guys then they all bowed,accepting the order.

"No no no! please no!",Maru yelled desperately,trying to break free.

Yuta chuckled darkly before he turned to Renjun,"come let's get you an icecream",Yuta took Renjun's hand while Shotaro giggled,playing with his father's cheeks.

They both walked to the door when Renjun turned his head to the back,his eyes met Maru's.He raised his eyebrows then stick his tongue out intentionally to annoy Maru before he walked out happily to get his favourite icecream.