Nomin Family

Title:I love you so

Trigger warning:Mention of rape

Jeno looked around to make sure no one saw him as he hurriedly climbed the wall and jumped inside,hoping that he won't get caught.

He slowly stood and dust himself off as he tiptoed until he reached the bush,decided to hide behind it.He eyed the house infront of him,"where are they?",his eyes wildered around when he saw a kid running to the porch with a paper and a pencil on both his hands.

Jeno eyed the kid who was busy scribbling something on the paper,he stared in amusement seeing how focused the kid was when a man came to the porch,approaching the kid.

"Jisung,why are you here?come let's go inside",the man lend his hand as Jisung took his hand and they both walked together inside the house.

Jeno sighed as he wished he can see Jisung longer when he heard a familiar voice coming from his back,"you don't want to see him?",Jeno gulped as he turned around facing a man that he missed for a long time.

"I..."

"He always asked about you",Jaemin crossed his arms agains his chest,eyed Jeno who was fiddling his fingers,looking uneasy with Jaemin's sudden presence.

"I can't,I don't want him to have a father who murder people",Jeno responded while his eyes staring at the ground,couldn't dare to look at Jaemin.

Jaemin walked to Jeno before he raised Jeno's chin until their eyes met,"you murdered a rapist,you're protecting me Jeno.You're not wrong at all",Jaemin tried to persuade Jeno,he really wished Jeno came back to him.

Jeno sighed as he released himself from Jaemin's grip and looked down to the ground,"the media said the other way.I'm sorry Jaemin I can't",he took Jaemin's hand then put something on top of it when he gave a peck on Jaemin's lips,"i will always love you and Jisung",Jeno tried to hold his tears as he forced a smile on his lips before he climbed back the wall and ran before other people saw him.

Jaemin's vision became blurry as tears started to drop on his cheeks,he wished he can turn back time protecting his family.He wished he didn't come to work and meet his boss that day.Jeno just did his part,protecting the one he loved.

"Jaemin,are you okay?",Jaemin took a deep breath then hurriedly wiped his tears as he turned his body facing Mark and his son,Chenle.

"I'm fine,just trying to get some night air",Jaemin replied with a smile,he didn't want Mark to know cause he knows his friends will be very worried if they saw him hurting.

"Haechan is inside with Jisung,let's go inside",Mark nodded before the three of them walked inside the house.

- -

"Happy birthday to you~",they all waited for Jisung to make a wish before Jisung blew the candles followed by the others clapping for him.

All of them have their dinner together as they wanted to celebrate Jisung's birthday.They all were chattering together while eating and after they finished,Jaemin and Haechan were cleaning up while Mark take care of the kids at the living room.

Jaemin was washing dishes at the sink when Haechan came beside him,"Mark told me he saw you crying,mind telling me what's going on?",Haechan asked.

Jaemin put the last plate on the dish rack then turned to Haechan,"he came just now",Jaemin confessed while drying his hands with a cloth.

"Wait what?Then you didn't ask him to come in?",Haechan asked.Jaemin slightly smiled,"i did but he didn't want to,he didn't have the courage to meet Jisung.This is all my fault,i shouldn't tell Jeno that I was raped by my boss but—"

"No Jaemin it's not your fault.You and Jeno are not the one who's at fault.The one who should be held accountable is your boss and he deserves to die",Haechan retorted trying to convince the other as Jaemin hugged Haechan,rested his head on Haechan's shoulder,"i wish i can turn back time",he expressed his guilt while wiping a single tear that dropped from his eye.

"I believe we can do this Jaemin.We can help Jeno and trust me,everything will go back to usual",Haechan patted Jaemin's back softly.Deep down he felt bad for everything that happened to Jaemin,they don't deserve this.He really hope that justice will help them soon.

"Thank you",Jaemin thanked Haechan,his friend who have always be by his side since his high school days.

- -

Jaemin covered Jisung's body with the blanket as he softly played with Jisung's hair,"do you enjoy your birthday today?",he asked.

Jisung nodded with a grin,"Uncle Mark and Haechan gave me a toy gun.I can use the toy gun to protect you like what Appa Jeno always taught me",he responded.

Jaemin felt something snapped inside him when he heard Jeno's name coming from Jisung's mouth.

"Appa~",Jaemin turned to Jisung who was pouting,"Why Appa Jeno didn't come home?I miss him so much,is it because I didn't eat the vegetables last time?",he asked.

Jaemin slightly smiled,"no he's not mad at you.He also missed you so much",Jaemin tried to choose the right words so that Jisung won't misunderstood Jeno.

"Will he come back?",Jisung asked when Jaemin carressed Jisung's cheek,"he will",he answered.Jaemin's head suddenly reminded him when he took something from his pocket,"Appa Jeno  have a present for you".

"Wow Iron Man!",Jisung took the Iron Man figurine from Jaemin's hand,"i love it so much!",he said excitedly while hugging the figurine before he put it on his side and covered the iron man with his blanket.

"I told you he missed you.He really loves you so much and always remember you",Jaemin explained as he bit his lips,trying to control himself from letting out the tears infront of his son.

"Does he love me more than you?",Jisung asked.Jaemin laughed after listening to Jisung's question,"of course he loves you more",he pinched Jisung's cheek,finding his son cute while Jisung giggled felt ticklish with the sudden touch.

"Good night son",Jaemin gave a peck on Jisung's forehead as Jisung smiled at his appa,"good night appa",he closed his eyes and hugged the Iron Man figurine.

Jaemin stared at Jisung, adoring the precious view of his son,"i will always love you son",he smiled before shifted his gaze to the window,knowing someone have been watching them from the outside.

A/N:this might sound stupid but i legit crying while making this story..i should stop making sad and angst stories lol..anyway stay safe,take care and happy reading~